Allergies - Food Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.
81 - 100 (of 852) questions
Can these symptoms be caused by hidden food allergies?
I think I am becoming tyramine sensitive - The fruits I eat are bananas, papaya, mango, peaches, nectarines, grapes, apples, pineapple, s...
1 answer |
Hello, I have to start here because I have no where else to go. I will try to make it short, I have suffred for 7 years with body odor th...
5 answers |
So...where to start? I have had severe stomach/gastro issues for years now ( I am 35 ) and I am just looking for relief. I have seen a...
8 answers |
Hello everyone-This is going to be fairly long..so I appreciate your time. I'm 27 and always been very healthy and active. I've had one a...
2 answers |
For the past year I have felt incredibly spacey. I have been to various drs. And had an MRI and many tests done. I almost feel like my br...
1 answer |
About 6 months ago, I started having violent diarrhea every single day. After adjusting my diet a few times, I noticed that I only had di...
1 answer |
I am a 62 year old female and I have just started having almost an asthma like reaction when I cut up hot peppers. I was cutting up just ...
2 answers |
Hi! The other day I spent all day throwing up after having consumed dark rum the night before. I am a healthy, all-around normal 23-y/o...
2 answers |
Hi, the bottom part of my neck above my collar bone area is swelled up as it seems, it's like a ring around my neck but is hardly not...
1 answer |
Hi Dr, I've been having this weird condition where the inside of my lips and some of the inside of my cheeks in my mouth feels swollen ...
2 answers |
Hi, Since I was a kid I was know to have a sever allergic reaction to fish. My parents recount that when I was an infant a had an ecz...
3 answers |
Hi to everyone there, I am having some severe allergy reactions to every food that I eat :( Sunday night (day before yesterday) We ha...
3 answers |
Is a food intolerance something that can have a sudden onset? For example, eating dairy your entire life, but suddenly problems arise?
4 answers |
I HAVE ITCHY EVERYWHERE THAT STARTED A FEW DAYS AFTER I TRIED BIO GEL NAILS. IS ITCHY EVERYWHERE AND I GET IT MOST LIKELY FIRST IN MY PAL...
8 answers |
Hi I'm a 15 year old..and i tasted (well...actually took Literally one sip) of wine..but then i started to feel really dizzy and sleepy.....
1 answer |
When I'm just about to eat something, I feel dizzy. Not dizzy where the room spins, but dizzy like light headed ness. I sorta feel out of...
Hi, For some time (ever since I had my gallbladder removed in 2008, in fact), I have been having problems whenever I drink milk: a coupl...
4 answers |
About 2 months ago, I drank some rancid and fermented grapefruit juice at a restaurant. I threw it all up for the next hour there. Over t...
2 answers |
Is there any remedies to cure my pimples on my head. It's too irritating me. Can you help me out.
2 answers |
Allergies - Food Community
907 Members
852 Questions
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.