Aa
A
A
Close
Alternative Therapies Community
WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Please check with your doctor and do research before using any product or starting any therapy as it may be dangerous for you.
41 - 60 (of 806) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 7 year old has struggled with severe croup episodes for years with every mild respiratory condition. This has landed him in the ER a...
1 answer |
How can I treat my partial adrenal insufficiency without taking prednisone. I'm taking 10mg and want to discontinue it do to side effects...
3 answers |
I have been diagnosed by multiple gall bladder polyp with size ranging from 2 to 7.5mm. I have mild intermittent pain also. What can I do...
Hello all, I've been dealing with Panic disorder for about 4 and a half years. I was on SSRIs for about 2 years, but decided to come o...
7 answers |
1028452 tn?1398781730
This article may worth to read : http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/23/20-medical-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/
1 answer |
I have already asked question about, but maybe for some different reasons didn't get answer. In previous post I've asked about 'everythin...
2 answers |
Has someone heard anything about uv therapy, uv blood irraadition and benefits of such therapies/systems? Is such kind of therapy effecti...
I have been dealing with hip pain and occasional headaches. Nothing helps. Someone had recommended Kratom and I thought why the heck not,...
2 answers |
Can someone tell me what I should be doing now while waiting to make other medical appointments? Are there foods that I should be stayin...
1 answer |
I already asked this in the anxiety forum. But I'm just wondering if anyone has taken this herb for anxiety. And has it worked? It's call...
11 answers |
I've been considering an alternative methods of fighting my stage4 HCV with MMS and would very much appreciate any help with info. abo...
4 answers |
15740368 tn?1442668697
Hi ! I slammed my right thumb on the car door two weeks ago and I have a small fracture on the distal bone and subungual hematoma. I to...
2 answers |
15312090 tn?1439785306
I have had neuropathy in feet for 10 years but I am not a diabetic. In the past year I had a peroneal tendon tear and since then the late...
1 answer |
12528541 tn?1425791763
I'm interested in alternative treatments to Lyme Disease/Bartonella Infection. I'm a 29 year old female diagnosed with chronic Lyme an...
9 answers |
What are some alternative medications, etc. for hyperthyroidism besides taking Tapizole?
12 answers |
15182788 tn?1438959991
If The artery has collapsed after carotid artery surgery can it still be repaired by alternative procedures? A family member had the su...
Hi, I am also suffering with Gallbladder Polyps with the size of 3.4 x 2.6 size, Can you advice me with details. What are all the diet d...
2 answers |
My seasonal allergies have now become year round allergies. I live in So. Cal., home of the unending drought, which I am sure is making ...
6 answers |
We have a Facebook group dedicated to treating heart disease holistically. Search for it " Healing Heart Disease Naturally".
2 answers |
So for several years now I've suffered from pain in my upper cheeks, forehead, and the bridge of my nose. There is noticeable swelling in...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Alternative Therapies Community Resources