Anal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
21 - 40 (of 260) questions
Hi, I've noticed this small hard white bump near my anus. It does not bother me at all, I've not any any symptoms of anything else. It ju...
Thank you to anyone taking the time to read my post. A few months ago at work I experienced some sudden and powerful gas pain, and the n...
Okay my question is for about 6 months now ive had alot of issues and im thinking it could be cancer I went to my primary care docter who...
2 answers |
I'm a 21 year old female and I've had a single clear-ish pimple/boil thing around my anus. I haven't been sexually active for quite some ...
1 answer |
I'm a 43 year old male with a twenty plus year history of untreated pilondial fistula. Recent chances to the lesion opening spurred me to...
I have a growth on rectum next to anus it bleeds when I wipe its gotten to where it hurts all the time it gives me rashes andi have to ...
MY GASTROLOGIST JUST DID A COLONOSCOPY ABOUT 2 1/2 MONTHS AGO. HE INFORMED ME AFTER THE PROCEDURE THAT THERE WAS NOTHING MAJOR THAT HE HA...
Hi I have developed strange symptoms month ago that stated as narrower stools than usual and having trouble to throw off my stools so...
Three days ago when using the restroom, I noticed a mass about the size of a pea had formed about 1.5 inches away from my anus. Felt lik...
2 answers |
Hi I wasn't sure if this is the right place to post but for a few months now I've had just a really red bottom and I can't stop itching m...
1 answer |
IF A SHEMALE OR TRANSEXUAL GAVE ME ORAL SEX (*******) AND I EJACULATE IN HER MOUTH , WOULD THAT PUT ME ON RISK OF GETTING INFECTED BY AID...
1 answer |
The skin around my anas started peeling off years ago , now da condition is worse , da area around my anas is staring 2 get swollen n it ...
Hi i'm sixteen years old and have never had a problem with the down under area, but for the past week or two it hurts to go poop, almost ...
2 answers |
Have suffered chronic low back pain on waking for 10 years. No diagnosis. Pain eases after getting up, emptying bladder and walking aro...
1 answer |
For about two years now my anus has been raw, and during anykind of physical activity secreting. I have to go to the bathroom multiple ti...
I am 41 years old, when I go to have a bowel movement I have been fainting, vomiting, breaking out in sweats, my lips turn almost gray an...
2 answers |
This has been happening more often now that I've gotten a year older. After I #2 (sorry I don't like those other words) and there has be...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 21 year old gay male who has a hard lump inside of my anus. It's rock hard but it doesn't hurt. I can move my middle finge...
2 answers |
Hello four years ago I had a child and after laber I noticed what I believe to be a skin tag. Now I'm 11 weeks pregnant and now it looks ...
1 answer |
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a somewhat soft stool with no pain at all I notice that my stool's surface had br...
1 answer |
Anal Cancer Community
248 Members
260 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.