Anal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
41 - 60 (of 260) questions
I'm concerned as i am having a surgery for hemorroids and yet the Dr. says that one of the areas that was bleeding was possibly a tumor.....
1 answer |
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum ...
Hi, I'm a 31 yo male, I have a question about some ongoing issues. First a little background info. In March, I had a some moderate bleedi...
3 answers |
To be honest i cant believe I have resulted to this! I am having problems it feels like I have a cut around my bum hole and every time I ...
2 answers |
One day I went to the restrom and notice a when I started wipping I felt a small bumb nd I thought it was pimple so I just gave a small s...
1 answer |
Hello, I had a sore on my genital area( lookn nuffn like pics I see online) and thought I might of had contracted herpes so I went to do...
2 answers |
Hi, Im 25 yo female, almost 26. I had sharp tailbone pain on and off for 3 days in i think march 2012...went away that was that. then i ...
1 answer |
Okay so yesterday all day long my anus had been bothering me a bit, but only when I sat down I had pain. So I finally decided that I nee...
4 answers |
Hi, My mother has been suffering from anal pain for the past 6 years - this pain occurs from the moment she wakes up until she falls a...
1 answer |
I was with this woman who would slip her finger inside my butthole alot of the time during sexual intercourse. She would rarely use lube ...
3 answers |
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
|
hi im vry scared..shall they be removed??:( when i was refered to hospital they said anal skin tags..but biopsy showed theyre warts hp...
1 answer |
Does having a skin tear on the side of your anus mean something more serious than a anal fissure. I read that anal fissures from trauma o...
2 answers |
the past few weeks i have a lot of pain when I am passing stool. It feels like something goes back into my anus when im going to the bath...
1 answer |
Hi I have a small light brownish pimple or skin tag looking thing near my anus. I've looked at pictures of hemorrhoids and it isn't anywh...
3 answers |
I went hiking & cliff jumping over the weekend around 3pm and I went to use the restroom when we got back at 7pm and noticed there was a ...
1 answer |
HI, i finally got over my anal fears after my sigmoidoscopy, but a few weeks later i got worried again and thought i would check, so here...
2 answers |
I have an illeostomy, so my anus and colon are just there, not in working order. There have been a few times now that I had itching arou...
1 answer |
I have just had a CT scan after having a tumour removed from my kidney in May. I have stage 4 MM. It is showing a node on my lung, but a...
1 answer |
Let me begin by saying that i have Health Anxiety, for those that don't know what that is, it's a mental condition where you worry over y...
1 answer |
Anal Cancer Community
248 Members
260 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.