Anal Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE ANAL CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Anal Cancer, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
61 - 80 (of 260) questions
Hi there, I'll preface this question by letting you know I've had an untreated anal fissure for a few years now. Stupidly I've never gone...
1 answer |
I have been to a proctologist nwho tells me that my anal itching, bleeding and torn skin is due to 'resins' in the coffee, tea and coke t...
1 answer |
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and rec...
|
What cream or treatment could be used to treat external anus pustules
1 answer |
I am 35 years old male all the way from Kathmandu Nepal. I had not continuously suffered from constipation. However, i faced it for the ...
1 answer |
For last month i had a problem with my butt, there`s raw colored skin which come out for about an inch around the hole of the anus and a ...
1 answer |
hi i have a lump in the side of my anal i try to pop it but it feels like a vein ¿how i can know if its cancerous?
2 answers |
Hi, i suffer with health anxiety so find it hard to stop worrying over things. A few weeks back i started to worry about anal cancer, onl...
4 answers |
I'll start by saying I have scheduled an appointment with a colon/rectal surgeon to be examined, but the appointment is not until next we...
6 answers |
Hi. I had an anal pap done and the result came back as rare atypical squamous cells. I am now referred to a colon/rectal surgeon. What ...
1 answer |
Good afternoon Just to follow up on my last simptoms anal internal itching that is mild but still ongoing.I had proctology exam with ...
2 answers |
Good day I am not a gay and generaly very healty male I contracted genital warts during intercourse with girlfriend who was promisc...
6 answers |
My mom say's it is but don't know if she was just saying so i don't get nervous. http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd491/ace_gold_26/...
2 answers |
Hi there, This is really embarrassing but I have had pain in the anal area for over 2 yrs now and have nor gotten better. I have lumps...
3 answers |
I used to have anal fissure from time to time in last 5 years but it always get healed itself in 5-6 weeks but last year I got anal fissu...
4 answers |
Embarrassing question: The other day I wiped after a bowel movement and I felt something hard/stuck, like a pimple. I believe it's on the...
1 answer |
i have anal warts confirmed with test at doctor and they bleed sometimes after bowel movments due to friction..im 19years hiv negative ...
1 answer |
I was showering at the gym and noticed a small painless lump deep in my anus, its itchy on occasions. I Googled it and it came up with a...
1 answer |
I've been having severe pain for 2 weeks. I have been to a surgeon and to the er. Both Drs have sd it is not my external hemroids causing...
2 answers |
The medical oncologist gave me morphine sulfate ER 15mg yesterday because percocet wasn't working enough anymore, but the morphine isn't ...
1 answer |
Anal Cancer Community
248 Members
260 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.