Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Aneurysm Community

Hi, It's me again. I have a dilemma. I know that at some point I will need the surgery for the two aneurysms I have, but my doctors wa...
Hi I received my CT report back and it states a 3 cm partially calcified mass in the hilum of the left kidney suspected aneurysm. Please ...
I had an MRI done last and showed a 2mm outpouching aneurysm but then I also had a CT scan with contrast and that dye which came back nor...
How does alcohol impact having them? My dad, uncle and grandfather all dies from them. I believe 2 by brain and 1 by heart.
I am 53,for the past year I began to notice I was having headaches,more frequently.I wake with a head ache and about a 2 months ago I fel...
Hello. I am posting this comment for my father who is a 53 year old man with a descending aorta aneurysm. He has been diagnosed with this...
Popular Resources
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
In this latest Missouri Medicine article, Richard J Weachter, MD, details the pros and cons of new blood thinner drug Dabigatran (Pradaxa).
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else