Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

This is a patient support community for anger management. Discussions include controlling anger, managing reactions, and support.
1 - 20 (of 541) questions
*DISCLAIMER* I am in NO way glorifying or praising my thoughts. This is in no way meant to be funny, I just want to know why/how these t...
My husband and i been together 5yrs married 2yr. Ever since we got married he has changed into a different person. I like the ideal of h...
i seem to find that last 2 or 3 months i have been gradually getting easier to lose my temper but when i do i have no memory of what happ...
Background I live in an overcrowded developing country where the legal system is full of corruption and is a joke. Also, people's basi...
My long time girlfriend and I have a long running issue that we have learned to deal with. It's always the same: She asks a question or ...
So I came to this group because I thought people wouldn't judgment here and that I could be open and honest I need to confess something ...
My husband and I have been together for 7+ years and married for 4 years now and we have a 20 month old son. We are both working professi...
I've always had an anger issue but I also have had severe anxiety and paranoia. I've had few episodes where I would get upset and a compl...
I didn't come here to be judged but I honestly need help. At any time I become angry and I don't know why. Sometimes I become so angry to...
My wife has always had emotional problems, depression, anxiety etc... I don't know if it's getting worse or if I'm just running out of pa...
My friend was diagnosed with depression after a suicide attempt, and ever since then he will lash out at anyone who provokes him, even if...
please could someone help me, my 21 year old son moved back home last year after splitting with his girlfriend, he treat her badly after ...
Hi there, let's assume there is an app or a tool that anonymously sends your angry boss/friends/relatives this kind of message: "being a...
Ever sense I married him he has always been very abusivve, he gets angry over anything( for example when he comes home and sees a half wa...
I am 22 years old and been having this problem since I was 17 years old. I first noticed it when I was in a meeting and I was talking to ...
When I meet women for the first time I feel like they are judging me and I want to punch them in the face
I'm so mad that my psych put me on a dangerous medication like risperidone just because i expressed i have a lot of anger, i've had a lot...
I became very devious. I became an angry violent teen. As an adult tried to fit in but suffered from all sorts of mental health. I have...
I'm a 17 year old student and I get angry very quickly. I also never let go of grudges. Yesterday I had a quarrel with two of my friends ...
I do get angry easily , but in this case I have a manager telling me to do something that absolutely does not make sense. She has absolut...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.