Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.
1 - 20 (of 538) questions
My husband and I have been together for 7+ years and married for 4 years now and we have a 20 month old son. We are both working professi...
I've always had an anger issue but I also have had severe anxiety and paranoia. I've had few episodes where I would get upset and a compl...
I didn't come here to be judged but I honestly need help. At any time I become angry and I don't know why. Sometimes I become so angry to...
My wife has always had emotional problems, depression, anxiety etc... I don't know if it's getting worse or if I'm just running out of pa...
My friend was diagnosed with depression after a suicide attempt, and ever since then he will lash out at anyone who provokes him, even if...
please could someone help me, my 21 year old son moved back home last year after splitting with his girlfriend, he treat her badly after ...
Hi there, let's assume there is an app or a tool that anonymously sends your angry boss/friends/relatives this kind of message: "being a...
Ever sense I married him he has always been very abusivve, he gets angry over anything( for example when he comes home and sees a half wa...
I am 22 years old and been having this problem since I was 17 years old. I first noticed it when I was in a meeting and I was talking to ...
When I meet women for the first time I feel like they are judging me and I want to punch them in the face
I'm so mad that my psych put me on a dangerous medication like risperidone just because i expressed i have a lot of anger, i've had a lot...
I became very devious. I became an angry violent teen. As an adult tried to fit in but suffered from all sorts of mental health. I have...
My husband and i been together 5yrs married 2yr. Ever since we got married he has changed into a different person. I like the ideal of h...
I'm a 17 year old student and I get angry very quickly. I also never let go of grudges. Yesterday I had a quarrel with two of my friends ...
I do get angry easily , but in this case I have a manager telling me to do something that absolutely does not make sense. She has absolut...
So I came to this group because I thought people wouldn't judgment here and that I could be open and honest I need to confess something ...
Most of the time my wife and I handle when we don't see eye to eye, but from time to time I am very quickly and easily set off and start ...
So when my husband and me started datin we moved in pretty quick, but we've known each other a long time. Well I was on a form of birth c...
My dad is a 51 year old man who still swings out like a teenager with his anger. He has always had a problem with his anger but recently ...
I really need to know is it normal to pass out of rage and anger or beind on verge of passing out?
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?