Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

This is a patient support community for anger management. Discussions include controlling anger, managing reactions, and support.
41 - 60 (of 541) questions
I have issues with my anger I am sure of it. This guy at school is continuously spreads all of this girl's business that she opens up to ...
hi, I need some advice. my daughter is the sweetest little thing but when she turns shes the devil, her tantrums last over an hour where ...
Hi, My partner and me have been together for 4 years. The whole time he stuffs up on me and goes out or drinks ridiculously. Or leaves...
My husband has serious anger control issues that I'm sure he learned from his parents. His father was in and out of anger managment coun...
hi i am a 17 year old male i work have 3 brothers one is a twin and have a great mate most of the time i am a friendly person but i have...
I am about to hit my 18th wedding anniversary and am embarrassed to say that I've lived with this since before our wedding. The cycle of...
I've read a bunch of anger management stuff and things like 'relaxation techniques', meditating, and yoga does not work for me. Does anyo...
I went to take cracked corn out side in a container so my father in law can go hunting, so I wore my bfs swamp boots that come almost to ...
I am a female and have anger issues, and need someone to talk to (girl)
I get really mad and my chest is starting to hurt I have started to isolate my self from the world and it has been working for me I don't...
Whenever I get really mad or really sad I usually bite. When I was younger I would hurt other people, saying something mean, pinching, pu...
First I will start with a disclaimer. I have never killed anyone. You might find this strange but you will understand as you read on. I ...
My husband becomes very emotonally withdrawn and angry for about 36 hours after we have sex. He doesn't interact well with myself or our...
Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums or this community and I'm not entirely sure how many people have asked about this or have had this ...
Ok I have a 5 yr old little boy and me and his father has not been together for a while now UT he was diagnosed with adhd and we have bo...
how to manage anger
Hi I find myself very hard to contain my anger. Unfortunately i am now taking if out on my partner. She has done no wrong but i lash out...
Does anyone have any thoughrs to help me thank you
I am a mother of 3 children, ages 8-18 months. Over the past 2 years There are times when I feel like I cant stand my 2nd child. I have b...
hi all, I'm a husband and dad of a 5 y/o girl. I've been with my wife for ten years. in that time it's been a roller coaster with a lot o...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.