Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

Welcome to the Anger Management community. This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger management.
61 - 80 (of 538) questions
Hi. I,m Dave and I am 41 years old I do not know where to start,I have been married for 5 months Now to my Beautiful Loving wife.. W...
My son is 7 but very tall for his age...looks nine or ten. He gets explosively angry and I don't know what to do in the moment or long te...
How am i going to become patient and nice to my second son? How can i stop yelling? I am getting frustrated. I feel like a failure and a ...
Anybody there?
Hi guys, need your advise pls, will try to make it short,y finance is very nervous guy out of nothing he get angry quickly and yell at me...
Hi there, My anger is a serious issue and could eventually end me up in jail or something. Most of the time I feel its justified but my...
Can anyone maintain a healthy relationship with someone who has a personality disorder?
First off, I don't want to sound like a childish little brat, that wants everything. Don't hate, because I can't control it. The other da...
I have an 8 year old son. Who has a bad attitude and temper. If I smack him for back talking or anything he hits me back. I am tired of t...
I am angry right now. On my way back home/library from therapy went through white paint, but no notice at all. Got out at the library a...
My husband has always been so nice to me. I was sent to rehab for 6 months by my family and my husband waited for me. we live together fo...
when my husband gets angry he can sometimes do some bad stuff so how can i help him calm is anger?
I've chronic physical & mental health issues......so it's worse when I'm in 1 of my expisodes
No one in my family has respect for me and when I talk to them I can tell they are not listening because they don't give me eye contact, ...
Hi i have this problem for a while now. I seem to get angry and like bottled up very fast for some reason. ive having some depression is...
Hi My boyfriend get angry. But he decide to change better and he said he need my help. How can I cope him? By which step can I start wi...
I get so angry. I've seen so many counselors. I've tried so many medications and practices. I just...I just want to be normal. I feel lik...
Would like suggestions on how to effectively take charge of my anger without self harm and medication all the time.
My boyfriend & i have been together for 1.5 years, i am constantly picking fights with him over the last year. this relationship is getti...
Hi My boyfriend get angry. But he decide to change better and he said he need my help. How can I cope him? By which step can I start wi...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?