Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anger Management Community

This is a patient support community for anger management. Discussions include controlling anger, managing reactions, and support.
81 - 100 (of 541) questions
I get so angry. I've seen so many counselors. I've tried so many medications and practices. I just...I just want to be normal. I feel lik...
Would like suggestions on how to effectively take charge of my anger without self harm and medication all the time.
My boyfriend & i have been together for 1.5 years, i am constantly picking fights with him over the last year. this relationship is getti...
Hi My boyfriend get angry. But he decide to change better and he said he need my help. How can I cope him? By which step can I start wi...
First off I must say I do get angry easy, but after I orgasm whether it be through sex or masturbation little things just set me off. Lik...
I'm a second time mother and during this pregnancy I've been nothing but angry and irritated. Absolutely everything causes me to get upse...
Everytime my bf and I argue it's not just to the point where we are "screaming" but also to the point where I hit him but black out when ...
For three months I have been trying to get off 75 ml of Effexor I get to 7 days and I get that weird "charging" feeling in my head and ...
Everytime my bf and I argue it's not just to the point where we are "screaming" but also to the point where I hit him but black out when ...
My husband has anger problems, may some other kind of "disorders" but I don't know how to name it. He is a well educated person, professi...
i was raped when i was 13 it was horrific for me and my family but as the years go on my anger is getting worse and worse to the point wh...
Many times I find myself beating myself up. Punching myself in the stomach and in the face till I'm bruised all over and bleeding from my...
I have a recent 18yr child and wow... I have an issue. I can never talk without my child getting angry. There is always a come back wit...
I'm usually a really quiet and calm person, but this guy really brings out the Hulk in me. We work in the same office at the same product...
Over the last few years I have felt my anger getting more and more intense. I get angry with other drivers on the road. I get angry at in...
ihave a 7 year old boy. he has always been very hyper. lately his anger is getting worse. for no reason he just flips and gets mad ove...
My new fiancée and I run into times when we argue to the point it scares me.. The other day Karl and I were fighting about whether or not...
hello! i do not know from where to start but let's say that i am usually an agry person or i would get angry really fast. for the past ...
Ok well first of all I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section... So I work as a cashier and I can get like 400 plus, custome...
I'm 17 years of age, 18 in less than two weeks. Anyway, since I can remember I have always had a short fuse, a bad temper. Around my earl...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.