Angina Community

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.
1 - 20 (of 1123) questions
Chest and back pain and right side pain
I hope I got the right Forum for this... I'm a 51 year old male and for the past 16 months I have had a strange pain happen to me at r...
216 answers | 24 comments |
hello, doctor, I am a girl and I am 15 years old there is something unusual thing that happened to me last week. I was walking out of my ...
2 answers |
Hello All, I am a 26 year old female smoker weighing 109 pounds. I have been suffering from increasing chest pain the last week. Rando...
2 answers |
For about the past couple of weeks, I've been having a sharp pain, which comes and goes, usually in the evening between dinner and bedtim...
Good people I'm experiencing all types of pains in my chest, sharp ones, feeling heaviness and sometimes will feel pain on back. I am no...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My angina test reveals 2 blockadg at LAD which requires 2 stents. And 2 blockage 95%each at LCX. Which is defficult to access. Doctor sa...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello everybody! My name is Andy, I am male 36 years old. Let me give you little bit of my medical history that concerns me: - Sin...
1 answer |
My angina test revealed 2 narrowing at LAD which requires 2 stets. Another 2 narrow at OM ( branch of CX )with 85%blockage. Doctor said i...
My mother in law ( 66 Years old, diabetic and hypertensive ) got a heavy breathing problem; when we took her to the hospital they said sh...
1 answer |
So a little history I was born with WPW (a heart condition with an extra electrical path in your heart). In 2004 I had an ablation proced...
1 answer |
This morning I woke up and started having chest pain went to the ER they did a xray ekg and said everything was fine. I came home and I h...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 37 years old.I had a history of Rheumatic Heart Disease at the age of 12. and was following the penicillin Injections [Penidure]...
I had a myocardial infarction 10 years ago and i had a an open heart surgery since then and now i am experiencing symptoms of stable angi...
1 answer |
I am a 33 year old male, 5'9, a bit overweight, have a bad diet, and lead a very sedentary lifestyle. For about a year now i've been gett...
1 answer |
I have run out of Isosorbide mononitrate (Duride), can I increase my 2.5mg amlodipine to 5mg while I am waiting for my prescription?
I am a 50 year-old man that has had increasing issues with angina over the past 5 years. Episodes were initially very infrequent and brou...
hello Im an 18 year old male in very good physical condition. my family has no history of heart conditions on either side. about 2 weeks...
1 answer |
Quit smoking 14th of June, 2017 after feeling dizzy, almost falling until I rested for a while. Had been smoking weed since 2009. Drinkin...
hello Im an 18 year old male in very good physical condition. my family has no history of heart conditions on either side. about 2 weeks...
Angina Community
308 Members
1.12k Questions
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.