Aa
A
A
A
Close

Angina Community

This is a patient community for angina. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 1130) questions
I hope I got the right Forum for this... I'm a 51 year old male and for the past 16 months I have had a strange pain happen to me at r...
So, August 11th I came down with a cold. About 2weeks later I went to the doctor because I randomly got chest pains (thinking it was a re...
Did I have a heart attack. Q waves (qs) in v1-v4. What are other explanations?
I was diagnose with clogged arteries over a year ago. I even had a stent put in because one of my arteries was ecluded. I still had sta...
I have been having pain in my left arm since August 1st and at times it feels tired and heavy. I have also been having pain on the left s...
I'm 29 years old, with heart disease, a fib, and gerd. For years I've dealt with this issue, sometimes often, sometimes months apart....
So I have been on blood pressure medication for 2 years (I’m 32, 40mg of nadolol and 20 mg lisinopril) and lexapro and brupopion for my a...
I was recently diagnosed with Angina. My grandmother had it for as long as I knew her. I'm only 44 years old. Does Angina shorten your li...
Quit smoking 14th of June, 2017 after feeling dizzy, almost falling until I rested for a while. Had been smoking weed since 2009. Drinkin...
shortnessI have been having a shortness of breath sometimes I get nausea and sometimes I sweat but not always mostly a shortness of breat...
Is respitory f ailure the same as chronic heart failure?
Chest and back pain and right side pain
hello, doctor, I am a girl and I am 15 years old there is something unusual thing that happened to me last week. I was walking out of my ...
Hello All, I am a 26 year old female smoker weighing 109 pounds. I have been suffering from increasing chest pain the last week. Rando...
For about the past couple of weeks, I've been having a sharp pain, which comes and goes, usually in the evening between dinner and bedtim...
Good people I'm experiencing all types of pains in my chest, sharp ones, feeling heaviness and sometimes will feel pain on back. I am no...
My angina test reveals 2 blockadg at LAD which requires 2 stents. And 2 blockage 95%each at LCX. Which is defficult to access. Doctor sa...
Hello everybody! My name is Andy, I am male 36 years old. Let me give you little bit of my medical history that concerns me: - Sin...
My angina test revealed 2 narrowing at LAD which requires 2 stets. Another 2 narrow at OM ( branch of CX )with 85%blockage. Doctor said i...
My mother in law ( 66 Years old, diabetic and hypertensive ) got a heavy breathing problem; when we took her to the hospital they said sh...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.