Aa
A
A
A
Close

Angina Community

This is a patient community for angina. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 1142) questions
Hello, I'm 28 years old man, height 175 sm, weight74 kg. In recently i can't run, can't jump, and when walking on roads sometimes fall d...
I had a seizure when I was 16. Went to the doctor they found nothing. About a week later had chest pain and left arm pain shooting. They ...
I have mild mitral valve regurgitate with mild tricuspid regurge and now a trace of pulmonic valvular regurge. When should I think about ...
A patient developed kidney infection and high blood pressure. The kidney infection was diagnosed and treated through IV, the high blood ...
I hope I got the right Forum for this... I'm a 51 year old male and for the past 16 months I have had a strange pain happen to me at r...
A patient developed kidney infection and high blood pressure. The kidney infection was diagnosed and treated through IV, the high blood ...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.