Angina Community

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.
41 - 60 (of 1123) questions
I am a 31 year old male. I'm 6'4 and weigh 230 pounds. My problem began as I was laying down trying to fall asleep. All of a sudden, my l...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 47 years old male. For the past 15 months I am suffering with chest discomfort, pain, pain in arm neck.Starting from ECg and up...
1 answer |
I went to er with chest pain thinking it was a heart attack they did cbc, ekg, xray, tropinin i, cbc tests which all came back normal and...
1 answer |
Lately I have been having sharp pain below my left rib cage. I have heard that this can b Angina? I have CHF & usually my Angina affects ...
For several months I have been having signs of angina. Shortness of breath , Chest pains , upper back pain and upper arm pain while walki...
1 answer |
I recently had a echocardiogram 2D Complete test done, due to a abnormal EKG test. Test results came back stating mild regurgitation in t...
1 answer |
Hi, 56 y.o. female, chronic but well controlled asthma, strong family history of early onset heart disease and stroke. Bad cholesterol n...
i am 17 years old, almost 18. I have a very fast heart rate as it was checked by my doctor and said i have resting tachycardia. I have be...
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
Is it Possible after 25 years for the heart EF and Afib to make a significat improvement - 35% to 53%? from periodic afib to no afib? ...
are there any anti depressants to help with panic attacks? I am experiencing panic attacks, I have recently started my degree, since my ...
1 answer |
Im 26 y/o male fit and relatively healthy than most. Have a bevy of family history of hypertension. Earliest i recall having taken a high...
Doctor, 2 days ago I had a mad chest pain, I've been having this for a couple of months now but its not consistent, while having a che...
2 answers |
Recently my mother is suffering with a problem of Tripple Vessle Disease and Doctor Suggested for CABG. She is Diabetic is it possible to...
3 answers |
Hello I'm a 15 year old girl and I am struggling with cheat pain and jaw pain this happens through out the day and last for about 5 minut...
1 answer |
Hello Im going totally mad. I received a letter from my Cardio saying I had T waves inversion in v1 v2 v3 and biphasic T waves in v...
After my stress test my results were mid to distal anterior wall apex and inferoapical. I am worried should I be ??
Hi , I am 38 yrs old last Friday night I got a back pain , I thought it's a gastric , I had some remedies for gastric but the pain is not...
I was recently diagnosed with Angina. My grandmother had it for as long as I knew her. I'm only 44 years old. Does Angina shorten your li...
1 answer |
I am an active 22 year old male with no history of heart disease in my family and have been experiencing chest pain for about 4 days now....
2 answers |
Angina Community
309 Members
1.12k Questions
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.