Aa
A
A
A
Close

Angina Community

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.
61 - 80 (of 1126) questions
After my stress test my results were mid to distal anterior wall apex and inferoapical. I am worried should I be ??
Hi , I am 38 yrs old last Friday night I got a back pain , I thought it's a gastric , I had some remedies for gastric but the pain is not...
I am an active 22 year old male with no history of heart disease in my family and have been experiencing chest pain for about 4 days now....
I was laying in bed and all of a sudden I had major chest pain and excruciating pain down both arms. I went to the emergency room and the...
is there such a thing as phantom heart attacks where you have all the symptoms of a heat attack but there is no damage done to the heart?
so today I went to gym class and was gonna do the mile. I haven't ran in 4 weeks so i don't know if that's a bad or good thing. I noticed...
I just received blood work results and I'm wondering if I should be concerned regarding the following markers: Creatinine is 12.6. Norma...
50 years old man had 2 episodes of angina during 4 years. Stress test is negative,cardiac markers during pain episode negative, no ST cha...
This is my angio report. I want to know the severity of my condition CATHETER USED - TIG 5Fr - Right radial artery route ...
I have been smoking marijuana for nearly 4 years now (naughty i know), i completely understand and acknowledge that smoking can cause you...
I went to the hospital about a month and a half ago. I was gaving trouble breathing it felt like somebody was sitting on my chest. The wh...
I suddenly develop this unexplained symptoms. I feel heavy in my chest and feel I am getting suffocating from inside while breathing. I...
Results: RCA mid 30-40% RPDA 100% LCX 70% OM1 99% LAD PROX 80% MID 70%-80% DIAG 1 90% Doctor Advised: CABG - bypass surge...
i'm a female in my 40's and for the past 5 years or so I had the very occasional (once every few months) heart pain. Basically the pain i...
I am 30 years old, 5' 8", 205 pounds...have smoked on and off since I was 16 - but never more than half a pack a day..I do not drink. I ...
My neck hurts when I swallow. (Not my throat). I think mine began a year ago when I got an UR/sinus infection, I began having a pulsatin...
a patient having blockage of right coronary artery proximal to distal with 80% blockage of left circumflex artery?what will be the fate o...
I am 57 yrs. I have a slightly enlarged heart, swelling especially in feet & ankles, racing, skipping & flopping feeling from my heart, w...
I have had chest pain that feels like indigestion for the past two nights (two nights ago after eating a large meal) except that it's hap...
My mom is 74, she had a stroke in 2008 and from there things for her have gotten worse, she's has diabetes type 2, renal failure stage 4 ...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.