Angina Community

WELCOME TO THE ANGINA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Research, Risk Factors and Treatment of Angina.
81 - 100 (of 1123) questions
I was diagnosed 3 years ago with autonimic Nuerophy and pheriphel Nuerophy due to insurance loss I'm no longer able to see the nuerologis...
A 75 year old man with CAD, and had a minor heart attack a few years back. had a recent echo 35-40 also a the muga scan which was 51% t...
As I was going to bed last night I felt this tightness in my chest/back that felt like I needed to stretch. I think I've had this before ...
3 answers |
Can angina be caught on a echo test?
Date:12/03/15 in early morning i feel slow pain left sight of chest whole Body blood Circulation running Fast & feel also pain on My so...
Hello, i am a 23 year old male 160 pounds 6 foot 1 and I began to have very sudden and sharp pain in the left side of my chest. It happen...
1 answer |
I'm going to try my best to keep this as thorough and brief as possible: I'm a 25 year old female, ex-smoker, and overweight. Not exac...
1 answer |
Hi I'm Jasmine I'm 25 years old from New Zealand. I have these chest pains that come and go seem to be more intense around the time of my...
1 answer |
This pain I get is a sharp pain that doesn't last, is this what angina feels like??
2 answers |
I had severe shortness of breathe (dyspnea) after taking tikosyn-anyone else experience this?
1 answer |
Hi I have chest pain on the right chest more to the left it last like 5 seconds when I breath deep it goes away what could it be
Hi, I have a chest pain on both sides from recent days, I did ECG, 2D and Stress test all test are normal but pain doesn't go, I co...
1 answer |
Hello I'm 23 will be 24 next wed. I have high blood pressure and high. Cholesterol . I'm On meds for both which it is controlled. I not...
2 answers |
Hi im under the rapid access chest pain clinic and getting investigated for angina i had to use my gtn spray 2 days ago (used 2x be...
2 answers |
Ive had a apt at rapid access chest pain clinic due to chest pain, shortness of breath on exertion and got more tests to come to see if i...
1 answer |
I started feeling sick backnin May of this year 2014. And told my cardiologist that something was wrong. Well he put me on carvadidol and...
I am a 19 year old male and about 5 days ago I started getting severe pain in my upper back(shoulderblade) and the tight side of my chest...
1 answer |
Ive been getting chest tightness/pain while exercising and was sent for stress exercise test. I didnt get the pain while doing this and t...
2 answers |
Hello. Im a 18 year old boy ,very active, good weight. The past few weeks i have been having some chest discomfort and/or small pinching ...
I am 29 years old. I have sharp pain in left side of my chest for last 10 days. Usually the pain comes and goes away, but remains for mos...
1 answer |
Angina Community
309 Members
1.12k Questions
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.