Aa
A
A
A
Close

Anorexia, Bulimia & Binge Eating Forum

Questions in the Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Forum are being answered by Dr. Patricia Pitts, PhD, a Clinical Psychologist from The Bella Vita Program - CA.
1 - 20 (of 493) questions
i eat my own dried skin, dried blood, scabs, etc. is this a serious issue?? should i be concerned??
Where does this fall in eating disorders? I do this all the time. I know it is gross, but is it dangerous in any way? I have read that st...
I'm 14 years of age going on 15, I have been anorexic and bulimic for the past 2 months , I'm so scared I don't know how to stop, my Pare...
I'm a 27-year-old female and I "recovered" from severe anorexia after in-patient treatment in 2005. I'm 5'3" tall and weighed in the low ...
if i chew my food then spit it back out will i still gain weight alough am not actually swallowing ?
I am currently 5'8'' and 88 pounds. I've been anorexic for three years and am in the refeeding process now. I used to never be hungry but...
reacently i broke up with my boyfriend, my parents are getting a divorce, im failing most my classes, i have a pre-existing bi-poloar dis...

I have a daughter that is 15 months old and she gaves alot of problem to eat, i took her to 3 doctor , change her milk 3 times & the bott...
I have been bulimic since I was in middle school and I am 34 now...sometimes i can stop for a period of time but when something is going ...
I am concerned about a female friend of mine who is 49. She has lost a lot of weight in the past 6 to 12 months. She look anorexic. I hav...
I had a lump in my throat, at least through the entire summer, which went away, after a day of crying episodes, late, last week. Over ...
I haven't been to the doctor for YEARS. I swore them off because I kept getting "bad news" and I always felt like I could overcome my iss...
Hi, my name is Jenny. I suffered from Bulimia from the age of 17 through to around 22/23. I am now 26 and consider myself to be fully rec...
I am eighteen and have recently found I have completely lost my appetite. I have always been on the slim side, and am sitting on 48kg (wh...
I have a very complex story. Throughout high school I have gone through drastic weight differences. Starting at 140 at only 5'2 in grade ...
How can I get started on a way of life that will help me feel better?
I've always ate alot more than most girls. but during the past few months or so if i don't eat every couple hours i get sick with hunger ...
Bulima- loss of hair, loss of teeth, yellowed skin, loss of menstrul, infertility, dehydration, failure of organs, death. Anorexia-loss ...
I have been suffering from bulemia for almost 4 years. I started doing it to deal with the pain of losing my boyfriend. It started out as...
I have had anorexia for about 6 years,and at the moment i weigh 41.2 kilos My parents and partner are concerned at the moment that i migh...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.