Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Arthritis / Rheumatoid Arthritis Forum

How do I get rid of the chronic stiffness in my foot(right; & hand) ? Doc surmises(diagnosis) inflammed tendons( I ran for <20 years, n...
So two months ago I was diagnosed with epidimitis. I was given doxycycline due to which i got really bad gastroenteritis. I finished m...
This flared up about a month and a half ago, and is in the middle joint of my right index finger, the PIP joint. It has gone through cycl...
Hello. I'm 49 years old and relatively active. I play golf on a regular basis and try to exercise at least a couple times per week. I ...
I have been have had fairly severe joint pain for 2 weeks now. It is accompanied with a mild sore throat and slightly swollen tonsils. Be...
My 16 year old daughter is having problems with frequent aphthous ulcers in her mouth. Blood work by family doctor included CBC - norm...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches