Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask a Nurse Forum

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health
I didn't know where to post this issue, so I just posted here. So lately I've been having an array of weird symptoms. It started almo...
Hi I jus wanted to kno can your cycle change even tho it jus change my last period was 5/10 I haven't came on yet. Do I need 2 give it mo...
What does it mean when your stool is really larg and causes bleeding?
Last year I had an abortion and I'm really scared that I won't be able to have children of my own someday... Please let me know if this i...
I have dark dry spots between my breast and between my stomach fold. They peel but never go away. When i grab my skin together it gets da...
Ok I had unprotected sex with a female just over six weeks ago. Lasted for 10 mins and did not ejaculate inside. I started getting a burn...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.