Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask a Nurse Forum

WELCOME TO THE ASK A NURSE FORUM: This forum is for questions and discussions pertaining to Bones, Blood, Brain, Colorectal, Diagnostic Tests, Digestive, Ears, Eyes, Glands, Heart, Infectious Diseases, Kidneys, Liver, Lungs, Men’s Health, Muscles, Nose, Skin, Stomach, Surgery, Vaccines, Women’s Health
So im 30 weeks pregnant, So while i was sleeping. I kept waking up faint and then my right foot felt like it had a weight on it. It was ...
My mother (age: 55+ yrs) is a patient of Hypothyroidism. She had Goiter earlier, for which she had undergone surgery in Jan, 2000, due to...
for about a month now my rights thumb has been very cold all the time it never warms up,, on a part of my thumb where they hand meets i...
Hi I'm 19 year old and I am being treated for anxiety and I'm always stressed out about my health and thinking I have a serious illness a...
Hi, my clothing N bleeding for the last 24hours. Kinda cramping I don't wanna loose my baby can. You help. I'm 7weeks 5days
21 years old. Pregnant with second baby currently 11 weeks. Im currently taking Lovenox shots n my prenatal the passed 2 weeks have had h...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.