Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ask a Pharmacist Forum

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.
1 - 6 (of 1507) questions
I am on subutex and try taking suboxone and it threw me in to withdraws
WHICH DRUG IS BEST & EFFECTIVE FOR SEXUAL HEALTH ? WHAT IS ITS COMPOSITION? WHICH IS MAIN COMPONENT MOSTLY USED IN FORMATION OF DRUGS R...
I had a Trichomoniasis (its positive) my doctor gave me metronidazole suppository and im 2 months pregnant, im worried if this affect my ...
Why, when a medication works as well as methadone does to make my life functional when all the usual suspects have been thrust at us tha...
What cause my skin to feel like something is biting on my legs, arms, and others areas on my body ? I have type 2 Diabetes. The bott...
I have a rash on the tip of my penis it doesn't burn or itch. I have tried cortizone-10 and there has been a little difference but not mu...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.