Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asperger's Syndrome Community

This is a patient forum for Asperger's Syndrome. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and therapies, and support.
1 - 6 (of 982) questions
My brother is in his 50s and very very self centered is that commen in this type of illness? And is it common to not know the value of mo...
I have been married 5 years to a man that is only 67 years old and recently realized he may have Asperger's. His primary care physician ...
My boyfriend has Asperger's Sydrome. If he gets too confused, uncomfortable or hurt. He experieces what we call shut down mode, meaning h...
Hi..this is my first post here. I apologize in advance for the length of this post. There are just so many details to my story. I met a m...
Help! I have a fifteen year old daughter who is developing quite a bit and refuses to wear a bra. She has massive sensory integration p...
I have a 9 year old son with Asperger Syndrome. He is as typical as he can be for a 9 year old boy; eventhough he was diagnosed w/ ha...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?