Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asperger's Syndrome Community

This is a patient forum for Asperger's Syndrome. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and therapies, and support.
21 - 40 (of 981) questions
Hi.. I've a 3 year old boy who is quite clever.. He started talking and walking early and met all his milestones ok.. he's always been ve...
Has anyone tried medicinal marijuana instead of Latuda for anxiety in someone with aspergers?? My 20 year old son takes 40mg daily for hi...
My son, who will turn 14 this July was diagnosed with Autism when he was 3 with a hard clinical diagnosis at age 6. However now at this a...
Hello This is my first post and i hope to get some advice. I met areally nice guy with asperger, almost a year ago. Very soon he told ...
I recently visited a friend that has an autistic 6 year old, she is also a nurse. She told me that some of the problems my 9 year old dau...
I have a brother, who is 52 years old. He was never diagnosed when he was tested because at that point, aspergers had not made it to the ...
my son Sky is 16, he wants to be a girl and he does alot of very strange things, he plays with his poop, he runs around naked in his room...
My doctor's said my incontinence is caused from my autism I have no felling of needing to go Is this common for people with autism
I am 19 and was diagnosed with aspergers at 16.I don't trust the diagnosis of the mental health clinic, due to unprofessional actions. So...
Hello, I am 17 yrs old very soon to be 18 on April 22nd. I have been diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome a good while back and I was wonde...
I know that I've been misdiagnosed several times over and I just want some sort of closure for the inner-turmoil I've been experiencing s...
My 7yo son was seeing a therapist because of his high anxiety and severe tantrums. She informed us she was 90% sure he has a mild case of...
My partner is an Aspie and he has the common sleep problems (has to take meds to be able to fall asleep). Lately he has developed a probl...
Does Lexapro help w/Aspie depression
So I'm a 14 year old BOY with aspurgers and adhd and I want to be a FEMALE slave(sex slave) and wear collors and latex and sleep in vac b...
I have no idea how this forum works and I didn't want to thread hijack, so I am posting my own. Sorry if this is wrong. Just some back...
So I got diagnosed with Aspergers when I was 7. I was wondering if some people have trouble with cold so much that they won't do somethin...
When I found out I was pregnant,which was the first month of pregnancy,I immediately stopped smoking. I started mainly eating leafy green...
I've heard of Asperger's before but wasn't very sure what it was and still may not fully understand. My son has always been different. No...
I have asperger syndrome since I was 16 my Aspergers and Facebook don't work well together.It like seeing everyone diaries and seeing th...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?