Asthma Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to asthma, asthma control, breathing difficulty, bronchodilators, children's asthma, drug allergies, exercise-induced asthma, house dust and indoor allergens, pets, school issues, and sports activity.
81 - 100 (of 2817) questions
Hi has anyone ever experienced a weird tickly/itchy feeling inside their upper back? I have experineced this before but it is happen a lo...
6 answers |
I have been sick for about 2 years now. I am a 23 year old male. No doctor seems to be able to help me and I am struggling so hard. I nee...
I had a bad cold last week and it led to an asthma flare up. I went to Doctor today and he put me on prednisone for the week. I am supp...
5 answers |
The methodologies of these diagnostic methods don’t differ too greatly from each other: the patient lies down on the exam table and is mo...
|
I have asthma. About 15 years ago I had a very bad reaction to using oil-based polyeurethane. My asthma flared up very badly but I reco...
2 answers |
Hello, very recently I had a PFT done. I have never really been a smoker although I smoked socially with friends through out my life more...
|
Sorry in advance but this will be a long post. Im 23 yrs old, f. Diagnosed of asthma since i was a child. I could have no asthma attack f...
1 answer |
I've been a fat guy my whole life. I'm 24 years old and lost 60lbs in the past 4 months. I tried running 3 days in a row and I keep deve...
|
I have asthma since my childhood but for the past 1 year, I had no asthma attack and never used my inhaler. I'm having a bent on my nose ...
|
Hello, Recently I had a very stressing situation. Over a month ago I had a panic attack and was submitted to the ER, everything came b...
3 answers |
Hello, I have a nephew that has severe asthma and is overweight but not extremely overweight. By severe I mean he has an asthma attack...
|
Hey everyone , I'm in my early 20's. I don't smoke or drink. However, I do have asthma. In the past I did have a lot of asthma attack...
If you'd like to become a Community Leader in the Asthma Community, or would like additional information, please contact me via PM at: M...
I'm taking Prednisone for buzzing in the head/ear and it stops it. I was prescribed 1 20 mg tblet per day for 5 days. The awful buzzing ...
4 answers |
I am 17 and play sports regularly. I currently am playing basketball and have severe asthma that does not seem to be resolved by using a ...
3 answers |
Hi, Im a 19 yr old girl and im wondering if breathing difficulties i have during exercise/sports is caused by EIA or if im just out of sh...
12 answers |
Hello people, please help - had anyone had any experience with Medwow ? They sell used medical equipment - just wanted to know if they ...
2 answers |
does asthma cause any other symptoms besides the coughing and wheezing ,chest tightening . like irratation to the throat or burning or it...
3 answers |
First thing in the morning before I even get out of bed my breathing is very labored. I have asthma and a thyroid disease that for both I...
hello. i am 36 yrs old, and have suffered from asthma every since about 5 yrs ago. i had pneumonia when my son was born. he now 11 yrs ol...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Asthma Community
2.22k Members
2.82k Questions
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.