Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asthma Community

Doctors report that there is a September Spike in asthma and allergies as kids go back to school. This is partly due to the Fall increas...
I am a 63 yr old woman with multiple allergies to antibiotics. I am allergic to all penicillin drugs and some other drugs as well. All ...
We had a serious home fire and requires us to the 2X4's of a brick home and insurance company said they will only repair but no builder w...
I have breathlessness everyday. Persistent. Even by simple activities like getting changed or waking up stairs. I also get electric sh...
I'm sick and tired of seeing people with health issues continuing to drive? When are they going to stop this so the roads would be more s...
I have problems with taking antibiotics. I get an asthma flare up when I take certain antibiotics. Does anyone else experience this? I...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.