Asthma Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.
21 - 40 (of 349) questions
I am a 40 year old dialysis patient on Atinenol. A few years ago I developed a chronic cough. It is worse when I eat ice/very cold beve...
1 answer |
I had a Metachlorine Challege a few weeks ago. I was told that you have to exhale for up to four seconds in order to allow the chemicals ...
1 answer |
I've had Asthma all my life, but some new things are starting to occur. When I was an infant, I had a lung collapse, and in junior high s...
2 answers |
I have allergies and asthma--went through the testing process about 8 months ago and it showed that I was highly sensitive to Oak pollen,...
2 answers |
How are you doing? After getting over a cold I would cough up mucus the doctore gave antibiotics in order to clear it up and now I am cou...
4 answers |
my 16mnth baby has pretty much had a cold sence she was born. and at times sounding like she has difficulty breathing. About a mnth ago s...
1 answer |
Hi- I'm a 29 year old woman who has never suffered any lung issues whatsoever, and otherwise generally healthy. I moved from the South t...
1 answer |
My partner has asthma and seems to have allergies, in particular smoke bothers her. Her doctor had her on Claritin-D 24 Hour but then to...
2 answers |
Is it common to experience lung/chest discomfort - mild to moderate burning sensation - with asthma? I was initially diagnosed with asthm...
2 answers |
This evening I spent about 15 minutes on a 10-year old treadmill that hadn't been used in years. It's been sitting by a window in the sam...
1 answer |
Hi i am 29 years old and a recent ex smoker. (smoked 6 a day for about 10 years) I have mild asthma and only ever use my inhalers when i...
2 answers |
I went to the pulmonologist today to try to get a firm dx and treatment plan. The doctor did a chest xray, spirometry, pulse ox while on...
1 answer |
Your last answer was very helpful. I am experiencing definite improvement using COMBIVENT that lasts about 4 hours and am coughing less....
1 answer |
My child has perennial allergies and asthma. I love houseplants and have several in my house. Is this a bad idea? Where can I find rel...
1 answer |
My 26 month old son has had a rash around his mouth for several weeks now. I took him to the doctor and she said it was atopic dermatitis...
1 answer |
After gallbladder surgery 18 years ago I developed acute sensitivities to foods, pollens, fragrances, chemical solvents, etc. that resu...
1 answer |
I'm 24 years old. I have been athletic all my life, competing in high school and college athletics. I grew up with asthma, but was able t...
3 answers |
I have had a chronic, dry cough for 15 years (I am a 30 year old, average weight, average height female, nonsmoker, not around excessive ...
1 answer |
hi, basically i am 16 years old and lately have been experiencing ususally at night time but not always difficulty breathign and i wake u...
1 answer |
I'm an athletic asthmatic, who until recently only experienced problems after exercising in the cold or being ill. Unfortunately, I did ...
1 answer |
Asthma Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.