Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asthma Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.
41 - 60 (of 349) questions
I have a 3 month old son and since he was 2 weeks old he has ALWAYS had this nasty cough ... sounds like a puppys kennel cough ... but mo...
2 questions. I am interested in alternative medicines and I wanted to know if natural bee pollen taken daily can be beneficial to buildin...
i have had asthma since i was a toddler, i am not sure if what it is i get is related as my doctor doesnt help just seems to shrug it off...
Has Xolair been used to treat someone with eczema specifically, not allergy induced asthma? If so, was it effective?
For the past year I have experienced a tickling sensation in my chest on and off, especially when breathing cold air, also a tight feelin...
I am a 19 y/o female. I have been coughing up yellowish/ light brown sputum and have trouble catching my breathe. I have been having ver...
I have had occasional sharp pains in my to part of my lungs ,shortness of breath, tightning of my chest, mild sore throat and some indige...
As a long term asthma patient, I have good control of my disease using puffers, inhalers etc. I also have rhumitoid arthoritits and am u...
I have never been diagnosed with asthma, but over the years told that my airways are reactive to viruses. Colds and viruses trigger a fe...
I have a 15 month old grandson and the doctor believes that he has asthma. We have just started to have him tested. He all of a sudden wi...
I frequently get bronchal spasms after exposure to a virus or cold. I am currently taking a short burst of prednisone, advair and have a...
Over the years, I have been told that I have reactive airway disease, asthma, bronchitis by various doctors including pulmonologists, all...
I AM A 26 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH LOTS OF ALLERGIES AND HORMONAL IMBALANCE. CAN YOU PLEASE CLARIFY " CAN ALLERGY CAUSE HORMONAL IMBALANCE?
is that mucus relates asthma?which all food wil produce excess mucus?does smoking produces mucus?which all food will trigger asthma?
i had a bad asthma attack a few months ago and was on steroids for 2 weeks and i have about 2 attacks a year so im pretty well at control...
I have had a heavy cough since May of this year. It happens several times a day and its very dry cough that hasn't seemed to have gone aw...
I had a procedure where I was put half asleep recently and it gave me the feeling of something cold in the back of my throat and my chest...
I have been diagnosed with multiple allergies (Eggs, fish, soya, nuts, wheat, dairy, animal hair, dust, mould, hayfever). My skin would c...
My daughter is 8 years old. She has had croup 3-4 times a year EVERY year for the past 5 or 6 years. We have had allergy testing, tonsi...
What is the criteria to determine the differential diagnosis between RAD and asthma and at what time does a patient's status change from ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.