Aa
A
A
A
Close

Asthma Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.
61 - 80 (of 349) questions
Hi, I am a 29 year old female, healthy weight, never smoked and beside this issue no other medical history. I have had a chronic cough a...
i have been struggling with my breathing since may 08 and have been admitted to hospital once and seen a emergancy doctor, when i saw the...
I have a 3 1/2 year old son, since he was about 7months we have struggled with asthma and allergy issues. As a new and first time mother...
I was tested for allergies 10 years ago, and the tests showed allergies to dust mites. I controlled it through environment. The symptoms ...
I had a cold but now have a constant throat coughing for 4 weeks/not in my chest/ and my throat is a little red/ I have gargled with warm...
I quit smoking a couple of weeks ago. Part of the reason was that I developed an ear infection and my throat was irritating me. I've be...
Recently, I started running at a faster pace for 10ks, and about 30 minutes to an hour after the run (before and during the run I feel fi...
I am a healthy 22 year old (just had a check up yesterday) who suddenly contracted a really bad cough about 3 weeks ago without any cold ...
I am a 29 year old female, never smoked, healthy weight and beside breathing and anxiety issues healthy. In April I developed a mild pne...
I have had chronic phlegm overproduction for the last five years or so. It is always clear and feels like it is in both my sinuses and ai...
I have also posted this question in the Heart Disease Forum. But, given that I am not sure what it is, I thought to post it with this fo...
I just got back from an asthma clinic and my peak flow was 380. My normal peak flow was suppose to be 458. But then I took the Spirometry...
Can you get dizziness and nausea from a side affect of advair...i have taken for sometime usually just once a day. my asthma has been a l...
hello Im 27 years old Iv suffered with allergies and asthma since i was 14 years old. Iv been On plenty of different meds like subutimol ...
I have read that if you control Sleep Apnea (recently diagnosed), you will likely control Asthma and GERD. How are any of these related?...
I have been coughing for about 6 months. I am starting to get very depressed and worn down by it. I have gotten an allergy test and do ...
I have perennial allergic rhinitis and mild-moderate exercise/physical activity-induced asthma. I am currently taking Symbicort 200/6...
In the past few years at random times whenever i inhale, sometimes when i exhale too, i get this cold icy feeling in my right lung and re...
Hi, I once lived in an old cottage 5 years ago. There the carpet in the old cottage used to smell of mildew and when I used to brush it...
My left chest is wheesing, coughing every time i lie down, what is the best thing to do? i want to get rid of this.Please give an advice ...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.