Asthma Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.
81 - 100 (of 349) questions
HI, My daughter is 5 years old. She has little asthma problem. It worsen when she catches cold. But Lately every night while she is ...
1 answer |
My son has asthma and is going to a school that has asbestos in it. Should I be concerned about this or should I talk with his Drs. abou...
2 answers |
Dear Doc. i bought my brother an air purifier the really popular you see on tv all the time. not sure if we can mention brand names on...
1 answer |
hi, ive recently discovered from an allergist that i have severe airborne allergies. Now, Ive never had breathing problems really and ...
1 answer |
I want to know if anyone is having this problem. I have breathing issues that revolve around upper chest or throat and any antihistamines...
1 answer |
I am a 29 year old female, never smoked, healthy weight and beside breathing and anxiety issues healthy. In April I developed a mild pne...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed with Allergic bronciopulminary aspergilosis in October of last year. What was thought to be a routine asthma exarbation I...
2 answers |
I took my inhaler Proair HFA inhalation aerosol actuator and I found that i was coughing alot with this wierd taste in my mouth like muca...
1 answer |
What is the difference between the blood allergy tests and the skin testing? I was recently tested for allergies by a blood test and it c...
2 answers |
My wife has severe allergies, asthma, and Myasthenia Gravis. She has never had an MG crisis but is on prednisone, prograf and mestinon. S...
1 answer |
I'm a 39 year old male non-smoker, non-drinker, marathon runner who has never had any surgeries or hospitilizations. Always healt...
3 answers |
This weekend I had my lungs testes as I am asmatic. I am 24 years old. I have never smoked in my life. The reading said that my lungs ...
1 answer |
My three year old daughter is a moderate asthmatic. She is taking pulmicourt respules (1mg) daily and 4mg singular, Yet see seems to stil...
1 answer |
I suffered from pneumonia in March 2006 and following recovery I contracted a nasty chest infection in July 2006. My Doctor at the time ...
1 answer |
I have had about 4 bouts of acute bronchitis and the symptoms are exactly like that of my asthmatic cousin, but the doctors always diagno...
1 answer |
I am 46 and for the last 2-3 days ,I feel like sometimes I have to cough,and when I do I can't breathe its like the aiways are locking up...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 43 year old female and was put on Advair over 1 yr ago. I have never had any Asthma attaks but was having tightness of breat...
2 answers |
Hello, Doctor. I'm a resident of a town in California, the site of a recent wildfire (in addition to the other fires burning through the...
2 answers |
I am a 19 yo female in good health. I do have asthma, but it only makes an appearance when I do heavy exercise. Something has been going ...
1 answer |
Hello :-). My son has asthma which manifests itself in a cough and often shows up during/after colds (he doesn't appear to have any prob...
2 answers |
Asthma Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Find out if your city is a top "allergy capital."
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
If you’re one of the 35 million Americans who suffer from hay fever, read on for what plants are to blame, where to find them and how to get relief.
Allergist Dr. Lily Pien answers Medhelp users' most pressing allergy-related questions
When you start sniffling and sneezing, you know spring has sprung. Check out these four natural remedies to nix spring allergies.