Aa
A
A
A
Close

Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community

This is a patient community for atrial septal defect (ASD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 20 (of 94) questions
Hello , my daughter is 15 now and has a ASD it is 7mm to 9mm! Dr. Says it will close on it's on!!! But late diagnosis at the age of 7. Sh...
I had ASD surgery on June 12th, 2018. Last night, on June 29th, I awoke with a racing pulse of 173 BPM and eventually had some tightness ...
The reports shows like: 5.5 MM Non restrictive PM VSD with L-R shunt with PSG = 10mmHG 8mm OS ASD with L-R Shunt Mild valvular PS with...
I'm 38 year old male. Had ultrasounds of my heart 10 years ago and 2 years ago. My complain was increased heartbeat and sometimes pain in...
My 2 days son suffering from small ASD || / PFO (measuring 3.0 mm) with Left to Right flow. Doctor says it will heal itself within 2 yea...
My TEE test result is 'large OS ASD,left to right shunt Floppy IVC rim,aortic rim 6mmat ASD including floppy rim 32mm' After the TEE ...
I am a 18 year old male who recently underwent open heart surgery on 5th January. I spent only 4 days in hospital after the surgery being...
My cardio doctor said my heart was healthy but I'm confused . On my report it said "hyper mobile interatrial septum " and I asked him if ...
Hi. This is venu. Recently my daughter admitted in to hospital due to lung infection and doctor found that there is hole in the heart ar...
One week ago I had unprotected oral sex.(gave a blowjob) he had no cuts or pumps on his penis. The ******** lasted only a few minutes. Ju...
My 4 year old son had an ultrasound a few weeks ago, during his yearly check for atrial septal defect. The hole measured about the same ...
I am father of a son born in 36 weeks.on 3rd day the echo shows 3.3 mm pda and 3.3 mm asd.on next echo at 10 th day pda closed and asd re...
My grandson was born June 8, 2007 & died June 11, 2007. He was 3 days.old. The Coroner stated that he died of ASD & Congenital Heart D...
Hi! Im 24 years old. My heart got fixed 3 years ago. ASD open heart surgery. After that I was living a extra carefull lifestyle. But laat...
I am 13 years old, I am 87lb, and my height is 5ft. I am saying this because I get a very sharp pain in my upper left chest, my left not ...
I our little one was born at 35 weeks 6 days and weighed in at 4LBS 4OZ. She is currently still in the NICU due to her not eating wel...
Is there anybody who had ASD closure with amplatzer device and had issues afterwards? I have 26mm amplatzer device implanted 8 yrs ago (...
My 4 days old son has a hole in ASD which is 6mm.... Doctor's say's hole will be closure depend upon growth . Please tell me my son ne...
I had ASD primum repair 8 years ago via open heart surgery.now my question is can i do exercis?,like runnig , weight lifting or any worko...
I am from Bangladesh and my son is about 2 months 9 days old. ANATOMY: Situs : Solitus Aort...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.