Aa
A
A
A
Close

Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community

This is a patient community for atrial septal defect (ASD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support.
1 - 6 (of 98) questions
Dear All / Sirs My Name is Sibtain Raza Somji from karachi, recently I came to know from Cardio ECO Report that my baby (4 months old...
Hi my baby boy was born with preauricular tags so Dr suggested to do echo..in echo we found 3mm os asd ..mildly dilated Ra/rv...we had do...
My 2 days son suffering from small ASD || / PFO (measuring 3.0 mm) with Left to Right flow. Doctor says it will heal itself within 2 yea...
My baby boy s 2.5months old ...on his 6th day we found 3mm os asd as he was born with preauricular tags...no heart murmur...no symptoms a...
My TEE test result is 'large OS ASD,left to right shunt Floppy IVC rim,aortic rim 6mmat ASD including floppy rim 32mm' After the TEE ...
So my primary dropped the ball between the hospital and the testing, I received no reading of my results. I called today and was told it ...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.