Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Forum

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.
1 - 6 (of 1043) questions
My son is 13 and has Down Syndrome. He has been rubbing his genitals using toys since he was 5. Once in Kindergarten he was rubbing his g...
I have an 8 yr. old grandson, with Asperger's Syndrome who has made 3 suicidal attempts while in school on the Playground. He will beco...
Hello, I am conerned about my son, who is 2.5 years old. He has always been a difficult child. Difficult sleeper, colicy, temper tantr...
I have one-on-one contact with her 24 hrs. per day for 3 days per week. Her social functions are outstanding. Now after 9 months of my ...
I work as a Special Needs Assistant and the young boy I work with constantly rubs himself up and down. I tell him to sit up and pay atte...
My daughter stopped cooing a month ago and makes no sounds. She is four months now. This happen to anyone?
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
What to expect in your growing baby
Is the PS3 the new Prozac … or causing ADHD in your kid?
Autism expert Dr. Richard Graff weighs in on the vaccine-autism media scandal.
Could your home be a haven for toxins that can cause ADHD?