Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient forum for autoimmune disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and support.
1 - 20 (of 5278) questions
Hi, I have had feelings of strands of ?? something in my hair or on scalp. Like strands of rope I don't know. I get so tired of never b...
I am in the midst of finalizing a diagnosis of Lupus. I often feel like I have a hair on or bugs crawling on my arms and head and now fe...
My lab work results are finally ready I will receive a copy in the mail shortly. But I was told over the phone that I have Hashimoto as w...
Hi all, I am in the middle of the long and frustrating process of being diagnosed - first it was fibro, then RA, now maybe lupus. the ...
I am a 27 year old female I keep getting very hot, mostly in the trunk of my body and hottest on my face and neck. I have taken my temp ...
I have multiple autoimmune conditions already diagnosed. Multiple doctors now believe there is an additional one at play. Work is being...
Doc says i have MGUS(blood disorder-rare) similiar to Guillain-Barre syndrome but not that(there was no topic name for mgus) but it is ki...
My symptoms seem to be the main symptoms of Stills Disease, except I have normal Ferritin Levels. I have fevers that come in the late aft...
Last week my ANA test came back positive. It seems really high @ 1:2560 Nucleolar Pattern (6 months ago positive as well @ 1:320 - Dr ig...
Firstly, I'm not sure if all of these symptom are related. I'm 21 years old and have been having extreme joint pain in the past couple...
My father has been diagnoses a few days ago with some IgG4 related disease and is in really bad shape. His whole abdomen is frozen with f...
I'm a 46 y old man. It starts a year ago in April with a numb point just above my right upper lip . In one week I got two more numb poi...
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
Hello, Recently, I had two labs run ANA panels on me and they both came back as positive with a 1:160 titer result, Nucleolar pattern...
I will try to make this short and I appreciate your thoughts. My problem started last year, April 12th, 2008 to be exact. I woke up with...
I have widespread bilateral pain in elbows/hands/shoulders/ knees/ lowerback and now both insteps of my feet. I have essential thrombocyt...
Hi Everyone, I'm curious to see if anyone else has had similar symptoms. I began having abnormal neurological symptoms in 2006 (sud...
Hello everyone, I am a male of 29 years old, 5 weeks ago I started to have many symptoms, which appeared after two sexual intercourses...
My daughter is now 7. In December '07 i noticed a quarter sized bald spot under her hair - it had obviously been there for 4-8 weeks gett...
One month ago ( around the time that I stopped nursing my 10-month-old) I started getting random lip swelling. From there it turned into...
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.