Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient forum for autoimmune disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and support.
1 - 20 (of 5275) questions
I have multiple autoimmune conditions already diagnosed. Multiple doctors now believe there is an additional one at play. Work is being...
Last week my ANA test came back positive. It seems really high @ 1:2560 Nucleolar Pattern (6 months ago positive as well @ 1:320 - Dr ig...
Firstly, I'm not sure if all of these symptom are related. I'm 21 years old and have been having extreme joint pain in the past couple...
My father has been diagnoses a few days ago with some IgG4 related disease and is in really bad shape. His whole abdomen is frozen with f...
I am in the midst of finalizing a diagnosis of Lupus. I often feel like I have a hair on or bugs crawling on my arms and head and now fe...
I'm a 46 y old man. It starts a year ago in April with a numb point just above my right upper lip . In one week I got two more numb poi...
Dear Dr. I was diagnosed with vitiligo recently and I came across a book which was actually the only source that provided a root cause fo...
Hello, Recently, I had two labs run ANA panels on me and they both came back as positive with a 1:160 titer result, Nucleolar pattern...
I will try to make this short and I appreciate your thoughts. My problem started last year, April 12th, 2008 to be exact. I woke up with...
I have widespread bilateral pain in elbows/hands/shoulders/ knees/ lowerback and now both insteps of my feet. I have essential thrombocyt...
Hi Everyone, I'm curious to see if anyone else has had similar symptoms. I began having abnormal neurological symptoms in 2006 (sud...
Hello everyone, I am a male of 29 years old, 5 weeks ago I started to have many symptoms, which appeared after two sexual intercourses...
My daughter is now 7. In December '07 i noticed a quarter sized bald spot under her hair - it had obviously been there for 4-8 weeks gett...
One month ago ( around the time that I stopped nursing my 10-month-old) I started getting random lip swelling. From there it turned into...
Woke up switch swollen lymphnodes in groin and a swollen testical. Dr ran tests and gave me antibiotics. Swelling and lymphnodes went a...
how can sjogrens syndrome cause Bronchiectasis? can lung issues be avoided without taking immune suppressant tablets? as having immune s...
I was wondering if anyone who has Sjogrens also has Celiac? If so what were your symptoms? Thanks T
I cannot be the first to notice that most antivirals only stimulate the immune system and do not actually kill the virus. What happens if...
I am a 63 yo man who was healthy until 5 years ago when I developed an onset of joint pain, headaches, fevers up to 104.0, chills, nausea...
Medical Mystery 101 - I am a 31 year old female, who was formerly highly active with insomnia-like tenancies and even got told that I w...
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.