Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Disorders Community

This is a patient forum for autoimmune disorders. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment and support.
1 - 20 (of 5263) questions
I was finally tested for autoimmune and was told my ANA was high. I was referred to a rheumatologist who I will see at the end of the mon...
I'm 39 I was diagnosed a few yrs ago with fibromyalgia, I also have piriformis (that muscle is being layed on by a bone) buldging discs i...
I have been working with my doctors for the last year and a half, trying to get my thyroid levels straightened out.I do have hashimotos h...
Ok, so I was Dx with Hashimoto's about two months ago and put on Levothyroxine. I have an appointment with a new doc on April 1st (long ...
Hi there! The past year or so I've had health issues. I had a rash for months on my chest the wouldn't go away with steroid injections. I...
I don't understand anymore when I feel like crap all the time, fluish, achy, pain in hands and feet, red rash on face and tops of fingers...
HELP! I had blood test done about 6 years ago which revealed I had a high ANA. At that time was tested for Lupus (which came back negat...
Hi all I’m new here I understand that without meeting it is hard to know but I am looking for advice if possible. I was recently r...
My daughter is 16 and has been fighting the aso titer for about 4 years now. We really just figured this out when we switched doctors. Sh...
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
I currently have cirrhosis due to fatty liver disease. I have tested positive two times on the ANA test. (Lyme disease has been ruled out...
Hi all, I just wanted some opinions from people that suffer with MG or people that suffer with something that has the same symptoms t...
Hi Everyone, I was diagnosed with UCTD an year ago and i am on Plaquenil. My hands and fingers swell in the night. I start to have tin...
Hello, Six months ago, because of a hand rash, I made an ANA test which was 1:80 positive (FANA methode), and the anti-rnp was bordering...
Hello. I'm basically worried that I might have a autoimmune disorder because I've had a episode where I ended up in the ER last summer be...
Hi there. I have been having these symptoms for several months now. They can disappear for weeks and happen quite rarely but when they do...
So recently I've been feeling very rundown. I've been having very bad pain in certain parts of my body, almost debilitating. My pain dr s...
Ok I just lost the question, but bears repeating. Over the past year (since January 2010), I have had recurring walking pnuemonia. I us...
My ANA test report shows that I have 1:320 ANA with speckled pattern, positive SSA and SSB. The rest is normal. My results of rheumatoid ...
Hi guys, Autoimmune disease runs on my moms side of the family (at least 2 people have it) and I was diagnosed with candida non albica...
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1533738018
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.