Aa
A
A
A
Close
1 - 20 (of 5255) questions
Hi there. I have been having these symptoms for several months now. They can disappear for weeks and happen quite rarely but when they do...
So recently I've been feeling very rundown. I've been having very bad pain in certain parts of my body, almost debilitating. My pain dr s...
Ok I just lost the question, but bears repeating. Over the past year (since January 2010), I have had recurring walking pnuemonia. I us...
My ANA test report shows that I have 1:320 ANA with speckled pattern, positive SSA and SSB. The rest is normal. My results of rheumatoid ...
Hi guys, Autoimmune disease runs on my moms side of the family (at least 2 people have it) and I was diagnosed with candida non albica...
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
I am a 34 year old Mom of 3. I have been experiencing strange unexplained symptoms since the birth of my 2nd child in May of 2008. I was ...
Would inflammation of joints, enthesitis, or tendonitis show up on a MRI with contrast if there is no visible swelling in that area?
I'll try to make it quick. I went to the doctor for a rash that started last February (during a trip to florida) was diagnosed with Lived...
Hello, I just got my blood test back today and for some reason the test measuring the Sjögrens hasn’t come in yet but my ANA did. It was...
Hello, Recent blood work results state positive ANA Nucleolar pattern, the result was 250 with an elevated SED rate (47). My Dr. ordere...
Hi! I am a 44 year old female who is struggling....for nearly a year now I have struggled with sickness. I've had the flu (yes I had the ...
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
My alkaline phosphatase has been elevated for a few years. I just had bloodwork that showed my p- anca and c- anca were normal but my at...
Is there any answer at all as to how to either manage this or get rid of it? I do not think I can live like this. Symptoms: Internal t...
Hi everyone! :) I am so confused about my health and it’s so difficult to get answers. I’m a 25 year old female that was diagnosed with H...
I'm 27 years old. My family doctor referred me 6 months ago to a hematologist for elevated platelets. I have had elevated platelets in th...
ive been having symptoms of hypo and hyper thyroid. BUT ALL MY TESTS ARE COMING BACK NORMAL! ugh! even the ultrasound on my thyroid is no...
Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well. I had a temp ileostomy for 9 months and had a ileorectal anastamosis last September. This wa...
I am a 26 y-o- Female. For the past 3 months now I have been having strange symptoms like nausea, dizziness (extreme at times), headache ...
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.