A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
1 - 20 (of 5204) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1609219 tn?1298108535
Ok I just lost the question, but bears repeating. Over the past year (since January 2010), I have had recurring walking pnuemonia. I us...
5 answers |
CMV
Dear sir, can cmv cause complications in an immunocompetent people? My cmv igg found very high 150.1 and I have very bad symptoms I thoug...
1 answer | 1 comment |
For the last few years I've had something that appears to be a mild Raynaud's syndrome. Once in a while, 1-2 fingers or toes will get whi...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Hello everyone, I am a male of 29 years old, 5 weeks ago I started to have many symptoms, which appeared after two sexual intercourses...
2 answers |
456995 tn?1206593107
Ok, so I was Dx with Hashimoto's about two months ago and put on Levothyroxine. I have an appointment with a new doc on April 1st (long ...
32 answers | 2 comments |
I was diagnosed with Graves. I have been having chest pains all the time it is so scary but cardiologist confirmed that my heart is OK. D...
1 answer |
I have a chronic skin condition said to be autoimmune. It all began following a camping trip when i was nine years old i came home with a...
12 answers |
I have had a shaky feeling on the inside for about 3 months now. It started off as every now and then but for the last month it is all t...
375 answers | 12 comments |
My family recently shared a bout of what we were told what asthmatic bronchitis in Jan 08. (myself, spouse and 15 yr old son) We were tre...
1 answer |
Just had submandibular gland removed. Have had lacrimal gland inflammation. Have chronic rhinitis multiple lung nodules underactive thyro...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Sometime in September I woke up feeling beat, nauseus, and overall, weak. Started getting panic attacks and a diarrhea with intense cramp...
1 answer |
My daughter was just diagnosed with a MBL (mannose-binding lectin) deficiency. She is 6 years old now and has been plagued by multiple pn...
39 answers | 2 comments |
I have recently been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder called IgG4 Sclerosing Disease. I know very little about it and have had m...
72 answers | 6 comments |
What can cause a positive result on an ASMA test other than autoimmune hepatitis? None of my blood tests for liver function were abnormal...
1 answer |
i did not know under which topic to place this question but put it under Lupus as links have been suggested between the 2 diseases. i...
53 answers | 2 comments |
Immunoglobulin E was about 1500 and his Absolute Eosinophils are 1600. MCH was 26.7. Immunoglobulin G 93.5. What is the significance of t...
1 answer |
I just received my results from lab work my doctor requested I complete although she never told me what labs were being ordered and I am ...
2 answers |
Has anyone else ever noticed that the joints which are most sore itch deep inside? I first noticed it in my hands, that a joint would see...
25 answers | 4 comments |
My husband has been breaking out in hives all over his body since the middle of June this year. We have been to the doctor and an allerg...
8 answers |
Hi ALL. I'm a new member here. I'm trying to seek a new outlet and find people who can relate to my condition. I was diagnosed with MCTD ...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia