Aa
A
A
Close
Autoimmune Disorders Community
121 - 140 (of 5204) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 13 year old daughter has been sick for 10 months (continuously) and we can't solve the mystery. Background info.: She was diagnosed wi...
21 answers |
Hello all. I have had hives all over my body in as many as 15 different locations at the same time. I've tried singular, zyrtec, Claritin...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Some of the early symptoms of GBS have returned after 4 months of getting better. Hands tingling and weaker legs
1 answer |
I went to the doctor recently because of some issues I've been having (explained at the bottom) and she is sending me to a gastroenterolo...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm a 48 year-old, healthy female. Stared having joint pain about six months ago. Dr diagnosed me with multiple tendiniti...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Just got the blood test result back and found the following abnormal results: Ferritin: High 1127ug/L Total iron binding capacity: Lo...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I am worried I have got problems with my immune system. I have a lot of symptoms which I have listed below. Constant runny/bloc...
2 answers |
Please can someone help I've been experiencing these symptoms on and off for two years with no diagnosis. Which stool/blood/hair tes...
2 answers |
Hello, Recently, I had two labs run ANA panels on me and they both came back as positive with a 1:160 titer result, Nucleolar pattern...
5 answers | 3 comments |
My dr. told me that my first set of results for my ANA panel were positive so we needed further testing. Days later he informed me that t...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi there! So after years of constantly feeling ill and having multiple problems, my Dr. ordered an "ANA". It took over a month for the re...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi I have Hashis and high cortisol confirmed by adrenal saliva test results, any idea what I need to do about all of this? I know that en...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am a 17 year old male who is suffering from mysthenia gravis (only double vision) after visiting the neurologist i underwent CT-scan An...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Could someone please help me to interpret my bloods please. TPO antibody - 276 (<34) TG antibody - 288.3 (<115) Tissue transglutamin...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Does anyone have any information on possible side effects on the eyes when taking IVIG for CVID?
8 answers | 1 comment |
My father passed away from Scleroderma and so I wanted to check to see if I have an autoimmune or mixed connective disease. My uncle and...
1 answer |
Since then, I had a CT scan which showed tree in bud in both lower lungs and also a calcifying 'consolidation of nodules' in my right upp...
1 answer |
Q: Having dizziness - could it just be my adrenals, and could it subside as my adrenals heal? Or could it be too much hydrocortisone? ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
1276940 tn?1501103481
I am in need of opinions/advice on what I should do next. I am a 42 y/o female. Dx with Sjogren's on 4/22/16. For that I take plaquenil 2...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
Top Autoimmune Diseases Answerers
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia