Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autoimmune Thyroid Disorders Suck! Group

Let's face it; living with thyroid disorders (autoimmune or not) can completely suck! And nobody knows this or truly understands it unless they go through it. This group was created for those who experience the numerous trying symptoms that the thyroid/immune system can throw at us, so we can empathize with one another, and/or share a few tips and tricks to cope.
1 - 6 (of 65) questions
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site, but have enjoyed the information so far. Has anyone successfully healed their Hashimotos? I am work...
Has anyone who has be diagnosed with autoimmune thyroid disease also been diagnosed with benign myokymia, vitamin d deficiency or irritab...
Hi so here is my story about 1 year and 2 months ago I went to my family doctor cause I started to notice the the outer and middle part o...
While I have endured Hashimoto's for almost 18 long years, I am a tough cookie and have done so with grace, ferocity and continued to do ...
Hello everyone, I was diagnosed with Hashi's almost 10 years ago. I had my first child in Oct 2009, my second in May 2011 and my last ...
hi I am having difficulty going to sleep because I am afraid I am going to die while I sleep because I am not on any medication for my ha...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.