Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autonomic Dysfunction Community

This forum is for discussions relating to Autonomic Dysfunction, or Dysautonomia, including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS).
1 - 6 (of 1940) questions
37 year old male. 5'8 150 pounds. 3 ER visits December 2019 - January 2020 for blood pressure and heart rate going up and down, dizziness...
Hi, I was wondering if my 17 year old daughter could have "POTS" I record them throughout the day at random times, the ones from lying...
I get winded when I do housework like mopping, try to dance and especially if I worry or stress. I have to calm myself down as I start to...
I am a 40 year old woman and recently started experiencing 60 second or less episodes of binocular double vision while engaging in intens...
I have trouble bending down. Like tying my shoes etc. It feels like all my blood rushes to my head and making it explode (a bit exaggerat...
37 year old Caucausian male, 5'8 and 150 pounds. Fit and muscular for all of my life. It started back in December of 2019. I was getting...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.