Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Autonomic Dysfunction Community

Had tilt table test done, just got back results... it states evry other test done with the tilt table test came back Normal. But for the ...
So since I was 13 I have had spells of syncope that mimicked seizures. I finally got a Dr to listen and not blame anxiety. I was sent hom...
Hi, I was wondering if my 17 year old daughter could have "POTS" I record them throughout the day at random times, the ones from lying...
I get winded when I do housework like mopping, try to dance and especially if I worry or stress. I have to calm myself down as I start to...
I am a 40 year old woman and recently started experiencing 60 second or less episodes of binocular double vision while engaging in intens...
I've been suffering disabling symptoms for over 18 months and am no closer to being diagnosed. I was 19 years old when I was struck by su...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.