Aa
A
A
A
Close

Babies, Going to the ends of the earth to have children Group

Hi, I am 49, married and have two older children. I am in poor health and have a terminal illness. My husband and I are considering a very controversial course to have another child before I leave this life. I know many people don't agree with the way we feel and think it is unfair to the child but we have special circumstances as many people do that makes this a possibility. If you are going to the ends of the earth, literally or figuratively to have a child or more children, I invite you to join me on this journey.
1 - 6 (of 4) questions
How are you and your family going? I am new here but, I can say you must follow your heart. I am following my heart and trying to have ...
Hi. Im new here but I was wondering if anyone here might have some advice. See I was 9 years old when I knew I want 4 children. I still...
hi x looked on here as i had considered donating eggs but would just like to say i was desperate for kids all my life didnt want a career...
I do not have any children at all, but I have wanted children my entire life. I have had some difficulty making it happen, but the feeli...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.