Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Angels Group

This is group was designed to give support to grieving parents who's infant has become a Baby Angel. May you find comfort within this group and know that you will never have to walk this journey alone! God Bless All of Our Baby Angels!
hi i had a little girl 6 months ago her name was taylor she gorgous my first baby could'nt beleive she was so perfect and mine. she stopp...
One week ago i delivered my little angel Kaston, who left this world at 11 weeks, 2 days gestation, but will live in my heart forever. Wh...
I am adding an new baby angel to our list. I now have two baby angels. Baby Cooper who was born at 18 weeks weighing 6 ounces on Octobe...
Tomorrow is Bailey's 7th birthday. How I survived this long without her..Im not sure. I do know that my other three children(all boys) ha...
Hi to all the mommies with angel babies. I lost my first baby at 25 weeks due no amniotic fluid on feb 272009. It still fresh to me i jus...
My name is Tami, I have been on hiatus for a while, but im back. I am 25 yrs old and a single mother to 3 beautiful baby boys. I would li...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.