Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.
1 - 20 (of 600) questions
About The Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy--Trying-to-Conceive-TTC-/show/225 If ...
I had a miscarriage Jan. 5, 2013, with my very first pregnancy. I'm 18 and am so hurt and miserable with my loss. I joined this group an...
Hello, I'm Ashley. I'm 24 from New York. I have 2 1/2 year old from my husband who I left in October of 2011 because of his abuse. I w...
Hello ladies. I just suffered my 3rd miscarriage. My ob/gyn confirmed i have a Incompetent cervix. This is when your cervix painlessly d...
Ok, so im very confused ...i keep track of my periods via app on my phone. March period was 3/14/13-3/19/13 and april was4/8/13-4/13/13 ....
can u get pregnant if u have sex on the sixth day of periods. my bleeding stopped on the 5th day.
Hi, I wondered if anyone could give me some advice. In June 2012 I found out that I was having an ectopic pregnancy at my 12 week sc...
Hello! I had a miscarriage on 10/31/2012 & I tried using fertility drugs to help me conceive because I know chances was probably going t...
I recently ordered fertibella with hopes that it will help me to conceive. I have been trying for about 4 yrs now and haven't had any luc...
I got alot of bfp symptoms so far and today I had a huge temp spike! I went from 97.7 on cd 21, to 98.4 today/cd 22!! Check out my bbt ch...
Just a quick note to say hi! Thanx for responding! I have been nauseous for the past two days with no temp spike. This is my fertile and...
In Aug(2012) I had a tubal reversal and my period became regular right away after surgery and has always stayed regular. I was supposed ...
hi i just want to talk to other woman who may be in the same position im in . i have 1 child, hes 8 years old. i have had 8 misscarriages...
How many women have used mirena and tried to conceive after removal? I had mine put in in October of 09 and my husband "knocked" it out i...
hi girls im not knowing how to feel right now ... ive had 4losses in the past all around the 9,10 week stages and my coil came away 3 or ...
On September 13 I took a hpt which was positive, September 14 I spotted lightly , September 15 it got heavier and I went to the Er. Septe...
Hello...Have not been on MEDHElP forums since we were ttc with out daughter back in 08. We have just started TTC baby number 3 which wil...
In October 2011 I had a miscarriage. My husbands sisters I am pretty sure are happy about it because they don't want us to have children ...
I'm 27 years old and Im new here. my LMP was on July 10, 2012. I do have PCOS was dx back in 2002. I was taking Mononessa to keep myself ...
Hi ladies I'm 23 years old and never been preggers.. me and DH have been trying for 3 years naturally. i saw an endocrinoligist and he di...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.