Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.
1 - 12 (of 600) questions
About The Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy--Trying-to-Conceive-TTC-/show/225 If ...
I had a miscarriage Jan. 5, 2013, with my very first pregnancy. I'm 18 and am so hurt and miserable with my loss. I joined this group an...
Hello, I'm Ashley. I'm 24 from New York. I have 2 1/2 year old from my husband who I left in October of 2011 because of his abuse. I w...
Hello ladies. I just suffered my 3rd miscarriage. My ob/gyn confirmed i have a Incompetent cervix. This is when your cervix painlessly d...
Ok, so im very confused ...i keep track of my periods via app on my phone. March period was 3/14/13-3/19/13 and april was4/8/13-4/13/13 ....
can u get pregnant if u have sex on the sixth day of periods. my bleeding stopped on the 5th day.
Hi, I wondered if anyone could give me some advice. In June 2012 I found out that I was having an ectopic pregnancy at my 12 week sc...
Hello! I had a miscarriage on 10/31/2012 & I tried using fertility drugs to help me conceive because I know chances was probably going t...
I recently ordered fertibella with hopes that it will help me to conceive. I have been trying for about 4 yrs now and haven't had any luc...
I got alot of bfp symptoms so far and today I had a huge temp spike! I went from 97.7 on cd 21, to 98.4 today/cd 22!! Check out my bbt ch...
Just a quick note to say hi! Thanx for responding! I have been nauseous for the past two days with no temp spike. This is my fertile and...
In Aug(2012) I had a tubal reversal and my period became regular right away after surgery and has always stayed regular. I was supposed ...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.