Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.
1 - 6 (of 600) questions
About The Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy--Trying-to-Conceive-TTC-/show/225 If ...
I had a miscarriage Jan. 5, 2013, with my very first pregnancy. I'm 18 and am so hurt and miserable with my loss. I joined this group an...
Hello, I'm Ashley. I'm 24 from New York. I have 2 1/2 year old from my husband who I left in October of 2011 because of his abuse. I w...
Hello ladies. I just suffered my 3rd miscarriage. My ob/gyn confirmed i have a Incompetent cervix. This is when your cervix painlessly d...
Ok, so im very confused ...i keep track of my periods via app on my phone. March period was 3/14/13-3/19/13 and april was4/8/13-4/13/13 ....
can u get pregnant if u have sex on the sixth day of periods. my bleeding stopped on the 5th day.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.