Aa
A
A
A
Close

Baby Dust Buddies - TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group

Our TTC and Pregnancy after a Loss Group is a Public Group for women to share their conception journeys after a miscarriage. From starting over after a loss; surviving the two week wait; dealing with a BFN; celebrating the coveted BFP and making it through nine months of worry. Baby dust is sprinkled joyfully and liberally all around.
41 - 60 (of 600) questions
Hello im currently going through my mc but im ok. Soon after I plan on ttc agian really soon. Just wanted to say hello and im sorry for e...
Is it possible that after having a miscarriage only 4 weeks ago that I could truely be pregnant again? I know my dr said it could take 4 ...
i had a natural m/c on the 21st of november, didnt know what else to do but just start trying again, i was only bleeding for 3 days.. i c...
Well I just wanted to check in with you ladies ive been a lil busy with work so I havent really been feeling like do 2 much, im still not...
So i have had my first period since my miscarriage and i am coming on the time for ovulation...i was wondering if anyone could give me an...
So i just recently got my first period after my miscarriage actually started yesterday but to me its not like a real period well one that...
Hello Ladies, I first joined Medhelp in January after my first pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage and i found it incredibly help...
I havent gotten my BFP yet but im still working on it. Just 2 let y'all know I havent had a real period since June 20th, 2011 but thats b...
I have not started my period since I miscarried on June 26th. We want to try again asap (clomid/iui) but we need to wait for AF. I alread...
.......we found out I was pregnant July 22nd and yesterday found out I am miscarrying. I was about 5 weeks along. I'm looking forward to ...
Hi everyone, I was wondering what are your "normal" abdominal pregnancy symptoms that you experience in a new pregnancy after you've h...
Our first IVF worked, pregnant with twins and right when I was starting to let my gaurd down and think maybe everything will be fine, wen...
I am awaiting a blood pregnancy test after my second IVF attempt. The first one was unsuccessful. My transfer was last Tuesday and my b...
So I was taking Fertibella and I just finished bottle 2 which has Estrogen in it and ive read that too much will cause you to not hav...
Thought that was appropriate. SO.....how was your weekend??? Mine was awesome. Took 4 tests...all BFP! The ones yesterday were really...
This cycle which would be cycle 6 I wanted 2 start taking EPO Capsules and it says you should start Cd1 well I havent had a period the wh...
Well I just wanted 2 say HI and see where everyone is at do we have any new BFP's. AFM: I am waiting for Cd1 and it was suppose 2 be 2day...
has anyone ever tried fertile aid for men im just trying to find out if it worked for anyone and if there is really any good feed back on...
I am preganant but recently had a miscarriage in April. I work at the hospital and I so wanna walk over to radiology just to get an ultra...
I've been pregnant 7 times (4 births, 3 m/c). Two of the pregnancies were "unplanned". The other five I conceived *immediately*; I mean...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.