Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back & Neck Pain Forum

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.
Four days ago I had a lumbar microdiskectomy on L4-5. I had been suffering from severe sciatic pain since March and my surgeon decided th...
I have constant and severe posterior neck pain. Also pain in both shoulders, some down both arms. I also have neck swelling on both sides...
I just found out that I have Spina Bifida Occulta, I'm assuming as the doctor who called about my x rays said I had grade one and one of ...
I have been advised be my doctor that I have a bulging cervical disk at the c5/c6 level. In the MRI films he can see that it is pressing...
Well, here again, I woke up this AM with my neck in severe pain. My back of neck is swollen a bit (again) and my left upper back and arm ...
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum. I fell last fall, landing on my hands and knees. Pain shot up my thigh into my pelvis and through ...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches