Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back & Neck Pain Forum

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.
My symptoms were starting to increase to the point where I had constant neck problems. I've had a stiff neck for years but only on the l...
I have an elderly relative who is using numerous drugs to combat back and leg pain. Many of us believe she is overusing and needs to end...
I've been suffering from chronic unrelenting cervicogenic "Tension Headaches." for several years. Symptoms are pressure, tightness and in...
i have had terrible pain and cramping in my left leg and foot at night-plus pain in my right lower lumbar region. when walking sometimes...
I work at my computer a lot, and a couple months ago I started having aches and pains in my right shoulder and arm. Now I have little pa...
I have pain in my back that i can pinpoint to one spot. It is alittle higher then midback, and when I press there it hurts worse and the...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
Could it be something you ate? Lack of sleep? Here are 11 migraine triggers to look out for.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Here are 10 ways to stop headaches before they start.
Tips and moves to ease backaches