Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Back and Neck Surgery Forum

Welcome to the Back and Neck Surgery Forum! This forum is for questions and support regarding back and neck such as: Herniated disc, Pinched nerve, Sciatica, Degenerative spine disease, Spinal stenosis, Spine trauma and fractures, Spine tumors and Spine treatment options.
I was injured in a rollover car accident. I ruptured two discs in my low back causing nerve problems. My neurosurgeon decided that a doub...
by Patrick1444, Apr 15, 2010 I had surgery on my neck Feb, 2010. The doctor used plates to correct the problem in my neck. I tried ...
Hello,I am36yo male.Idont know where to start but Iam curently STILL inpain after1yr old car accident. RECENT MRI: ->FINDINGS: IMPRE...
Hi Dr, I have been experiencing numbness of the last two fingers in both hands on/off for a few years. In recent months, the condition...
I have degenerative neck had C3-C6 connected with 2 rods posterior. almost been a year (april) the slightest tap on the back of my nec...
My 40 yr old daughter has had chronic neck pain the last 3-1/2 yrs with pain 24/7. Most medications no longer help and she has been deto...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.