Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
21 - 40 (of 7779) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
207227 tn?1271420578
I have a 10 yr old daughter who is having some behavioral issues at home. She is under stress at school and home. I am trying to figure o...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I suspect my 16 year old has bipolar disorder. She stopped doing school work this year. She instead writes essays about how she's going t...
1 answer |
454863 tn?1208310579
Sooo..I am a Social Worker who works with somebody who is Bipolar. He is very High functioning and very smart, and basically can do alo...
5 answers |
I’ve been taking Abilify for about a month now, for my bipolar depression. But yesterday my doctor decided to add Wellbutrin as a combina...
Is this unusual? Has this happened to any one else? What do you think is happening? I started Lamictal very slowly, 25mg each week and I ...
8 answers | 4 comments |
Hi Everyone, Please keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me. I am having a baby due on Monday the 12th. I had to stay ...
23 answers | 5 comments |
I have Bipolar 2 , PTSD , Panic Disorder and have Borderline Personality Disorder . I have more depression than mania. I was on Depakote ...
4 answers |
Hello, Before I start, I would like to mention a few things. I have been diagnosed with ADHD combined(mild), Anxiety(NOS), and Bipolar d...
1 answer | 5 comments |
I have been off seroquel for 6 days and am on my 4th day of being sick. My body hurts so bad into my bones, have a constaint headache, c...
5 answers | 1 comment |
2076619 tn?1331846418
I have been on Lithium since about June or July of 2011. At my highest dosage, I was on 1350 mg. At that point, my hair started falling o...
6 answers |
Hi, I am 38 and recently had something happen to me unlike anything before. I was completely delusional, yet functional for a couple of ...
11 answers |
What have yall done that has helped ease the withdrawals of geodon and oxcarbmazipine? I've got headaches, sweats, shakes, vomiting, dry ...
I am new to having this disorder, my neurologist started me on Xanax last year and it was working fine, but now that I have been on it fo...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Although this is probably another transient thought resulting from a wave of depression, I feel hopeless. I feel like I need medicatio...
|
1167245 tn?1353882100
For those of you out there with tattoos, how many have gotten inked (or even pierced, etc.) while hypo/manic? Do you regret it, or does i...
11 answers | 1 comment |
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I have a very good friend, who has been a friend of mine since we were k...
3 answers |
585414 tn?1288944902
So it turns out I'll be on Clonidine (Catapres application patch) for a long time. My psychiatrist says that I've tried all available moo...
3 answers |
1041243 tn?1375234120
Hi everyone! I've been a part of Medhelp for years, posting in addiction (I'm a person in long term drug and alcohol recovery) and anxiet...
4 answers |
I have been taking a number of medications since I turned 21 in 2008, the first being Prozac, Adderall, and Seroquel. I was only prescrib...
1 answer |
So I will be very honest as this is a topic hard for me to talk about. I have suffered from depression since i remember. As a teenager i ...
A
A
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank