Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Bipolar Disorder. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
41 - 60 (of 7810) questions
Sorry, I forgot to ask about methadone for bipolar...I read that methadone can help with this. I'm desparate to help my husband and keep ...
Hi Everyone, Please keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me. I am having a baby due on Monday the 12th. I had to stay ...
I'm 18 and have been taking lithium ever since I was 14. Does drinking alcohol affect the lithium levels? I'm in no means an alcoholic be...
My question is that whether it is normal to encounter Insomnia and sleep disturbances while tapering Risperidone and if yes how many shar...
I just started taking lithium for bipolar disorder yesterday. My doctor did not tell me it could seriously damage my thyroid, and now I a...
Hi, I am 38 and recently had something happen to me unlike anything before. I was completely delusional, yet functional for a couple of ...
I've been taking Seroquel every night for over 5 years (God help me). Even in very small doses, it is generally impossible for me to b...
So I have my younger brother who is 29 years old. He is out of job from 18 months and is on bipolar disorder medication. Me and my father...
For 5 years I have been dealing with headaches, eye pain, brain fog, heavy legs, depression and anxiety. I’ve done every test, which all ...
I have been hearing whispering sonce a week especially at night time when i am going to sleep or halfway sleep. Sometimes it wakes me up....
Ok, so I keep telling my psychiatrist that I am having suicidal ideations. I also mentioned it here. Well folks, a very scary incident ...
Hi all. I am currently taking ziprasidone along with lamictil and topamax and Lexapro as well as an occasional Ativan. I have been taking...
I can't believe a Bipolar Diagnosis has basically ruined my future... I can't get a job in any career I would enjoy; and my Bachelor's de...
Anyone else constantly making and breaking plans (telling others that you would love to do something and not fulfilling your promises)? I...
Hi everyone, Has anyone experienced sudden, uncontrollable rage as a symptom of BP? I'm not medicated yet (doctors deciding what's be...
My 3 year old daughter is due to switch from Risperdol to Abilify this week (has autism and possible schizophrenia or bipolar with halluc...
Hi all, my husband started addicting very odd a year ago after taking the antidepressant Zoloft. All of a sudden from the kind and loving...
My husband was diagnosed as bipolar about a year ago and I think they finally have his medication figured out. It was a long hard road f...
My boyfriend and I have been together since high school. It's been a handful of years and we now live together in an apartment with our p...

Hi guys, I've been dating a bp guy for about 10 months. Everything was fine until 2 months ago he told me he needed a break--that he f...
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.