Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Bipolar Disorder. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 7808) questions
I have been on Geodon since January 2, 2005 and have had a HORRIFIC experience! I gained 40 pounds in six months, need to wear glasses b...
Need support
I have recently started taking Lamictal for bipolar, 25mg the first week and am now at 50mg until I see my pdoc next month. I have been ...
I have natural "permanent hypomania", some people can have it and it is classified as a form of bipolar type 2 offshoot. But it isn't in ...
I went to another doctor who prescribed me 200mg of seroquel and 250mg of depakote. i m suppose to take 1 depakote during the day, and 1 ...
I was taking Haldol for my bi-polar and it made me too sleepy. I also took Trilafon and it worked well,but there isn't any $4 plan for it...
does anyone have or had any experience with religion while being bipolar
I just started taking the Seroquel starter pack. FIrst 50 mg then 100mg. I wake up ny legs and feet hurt and are very stiff. My back, ...
I feel tired of everything.My parents cant find a stability in their separation.I dont know what i feel about it.My long distant boyfrien...
I have just been diognosed with bipolar and ive just started on epilim 200 in the morning and night. Ive really noticed the past few days...
I started 5 Mgs of zyprexa about 5 days ago for psychosis, mostly "ideas of reference" the zyprexa is now added to my seroquel since I w...
So sometimes when people talk, the words will sound like total gibberish to me or it will sound like they were speaking in a well develop...
Would adderal Extended release be a better option for me? I have bipolar disorder, my psychologist describes it as bi-polar hypomania. I...
My brother was under deep depression 2 years back when we consulted psychiatrist and he started with antidepressant. later down the road ...
I just learned my husband was diagnosed with bipolar (i believe type 1) about 5 years ago. I am supportive of him and want to make everyt...
My psychiatrist would like to change me from Seroquel to Abilify because Seroquel makes me feel very drowsy. I have read different things...
I thought I would take this time to share what I learned from study or experience from my year off in 2017. The floor is open to anyone ...
I've read about it many times and have been going through hell with my 30 year old BP daughter who has been blaming me since she turned ...
I have been on just about every antipsychotic medication there is for schizoaffective disorder, and I have experienced severe rapid weigh...
My partner has diagnosed bi polar and I have stuck by him for the past 8 years or so. He has ignored me, screamed at me, lied to me and ...
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.