Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Bipolar Disorder. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
61 - 80 (of 7811) questions
Hi guys, I've been dating a bp guy for about 10 months. Everything was fine until 2 months ago he told me he needed a break--that he f...
I've been dealing with bipolar disorder since 2012 and I've gone through 4 hospitalizations due to the manic/psychotic breaks. I've also ...
I've read and read and talked and talked and even personally experimented with my own seroquel dosing. I'm a card carrying bipolar and t...
I was already a week late when I started on Lamictal (not unusual for me to be late when I'm over stressed) Now I've been on Lamictal 25m...
I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and bi polar nos.. the psych gave me lamictal and celexa but I was having alot of m...
Thanks in advance for any help.... I am 26 years old. For the past 7 years I have struggled with anxiety, depression, insomnia, irrat...
I've been taking seroquel 700mg for a little over a month now and started to get side effects like bone pain and restless leg syndrome so...
My mom screams all day until bedtime. Her sleep meds did work but now not so much. Help!
I need help?
I have been off seroquel for 6 days and am on my 4th day of being sick. My body hurts so bad into my bones, have a constaint headache, c...
I have been on Geodon since January 2, 2005 and have had a HORRIFIC experience! I gained 40 pounds in six months, need to wear glasses b...
Need support
I have recently started taking Lamictal for bipolar, 25mg the first week and am now at 50mg until I see my pdoc next month. I have been ...
I have natural "permanent hypomania", some people can have it and it is classified as a form of bipolar type 2 offshoot. But it isn't in ...
I went to another doctor who prescribed me 200mg of seroquel and 250mg of depakote. i m suppose to take 1 depakote during the day, and 1 ...
I was taking Haldol for my bi-polar and it made me too sleepy. I also took Trilafon and it worked well,but there isn't any $4 plan for it...
does anyone have or had any experience with religion while being bipolar
I just started taking the Seroquel starter pack. FIrst 50 mg then 100mg. I wake up ny legs and feet hurt and are very stiff. My back, ...
I feel tired of everything.My parents cant find a stability in their separation.I dont know what i feel about it.My long distant boyfrien...
I have just been diognosed with bipolar and ive just started on epilim 200 in the morning and night. Ive really noticed the past few days...
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.