Bipolar Disorder Community

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
81 - 100 (of 7795) questions
My daughter was diagnosed with bipolar some two years ago then subsequently it was dismissed and her symptoms were diagnosed as caused by...
1 answer |
Links for OCPD to Lithum.
I would like to post a comment rather than pose a question. I have been experiencing Bipolar mania for at least 3 weeks now and the symp...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm wondering if bipolar is a life long thing I got off medication so I can learn to control my temper on my own but now I'm back on it
2 answers |
Hi :). I need some input on this issue. The medications I am taking now are: quetiapine 25mg night, lamotrigine 100mg night, wellbutrin 1...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Is prozac for bipolar disorder??
1 answer | 1 comment |
I kept getting into hospital for suicidal ideations, and they keep telling me I'm bipolar. I'm not aggressive, I never had a mania, I am ...
1 answer |
I'm not planning on doing it but the thought has often crossed my mind. What would the withdrawal symptoms be? I read somewhere that you ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
My son was diagnosed with BiPolar disorder when he was 15 after he was referred to a Psychiatrist after I took him to the doctor because ...
1 answer |
I've been reading up a bit on bi-polar and I keep seeing that it's extremely important to not just rely on medication or not just therapy...
2 answers | 2 comments |
can severe dizziness be a symotoms of anixity or hypomania or bypolar
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, just a quick question it's really wired because even now my heads actually kind of speaking to me in my voice telling me wha...
5 answers |
My father and my grandfather both have bipolar disorder and recently I feel like my entire world is crumbling around me. Nothing bad is h...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am taking 1200 mg Lithium Carb for help with mood swings. It is very effective and there does not seem to be a down-side except one: I'...
31 answers |
Hello! I receive a 100 mg injection of haldol decanoate on July 27th and I've been dealing with an uncomfortable side effect for the past...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey there I'm suffering from low libido and don't know which one of my meds can be doing this. I'm on abilify 15 morning. Divalproex 500 ...
2 answers |
I'm posting to see if anyone has had success with Divalproex aka Divalproex Sodium? I was put on it for my irritability mixed hypomanic s...
4 answers |
my wife has a bipolar disorder, during arguments she often becomes violent and hits me and throws things at me. she has absolutely no mem...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter who is 31 was diagnosed with bipolar disorder last year. She had been on Adderall for ADHD, went into a hypermanic event and ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I have bipolar disorder and have taking. Meds for 15 years for the past few years not only the meds don't help but I also have issues wit...
2 answers |
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Bipolar Disorder Community
4.94k Members
7.8k Questions
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.