Aa
A
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

This forum is for questions and support for Bipolar Disorder. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and support for loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 7804) questions
Is this unusual? Has this happened to any one else? What do you think is happening? I started Lamictal very slowly, 25mg each week and I ...
I have Bipolar 2 , PTSD , Panic Disorder and have Borderline Personality Disorder . I have more depression than mania. I was on Depakote ...
Hello, Before I start, I would like to mention a few things. I have been diagnosed with ADHD combined(mild), Anxiety(NOS), and Bipolar d...
I have been on Lithium since about June or July of 2011. At my highest dosage, I was on 1350 mg. At that point, my hair started falling o...
What have yall done that has helped ease the withdrawals of geodon and oxcarbmazipine? I've got headaches, sweats, shakes, vomiting, dry ...
I am new to having this disorder, my neurologist started me on Xanax last year and it was working fine, but now that I have been on it fo...
Although this is probably another transient thought resulting from a wave of depression, I feel hopeless. I feel like I need medicatio...

Hi everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I have a very good friend, who has been a friend of mine since we were k...
So it turns out I'll be on Clonidine (Catapres application patch) for a long time. My psychiatrist says that I've tried all available moo...
Hi everyone! I've been a part of Medhelp for years, posting in addiction (I'm a person in long term drug and alcohol recovery) and anxiet...
I have been taking a number of medications since I turned 21 in 2008, the first being Prozac, Adderall, and Seroquel. I was only prescrib...
So I will be very honest as this is a topic hard for me to talk about. I have suffered from depression since i remember. As a teenager i ...
Yesterday I started on Guanfacine. That is used as an experimental mood stabilizer in the same class as Clonidine (alpha blocker). For me...
So, I woke up this morning in a terrible mood; down, depressed, anxious.. Just felt awful.. My shrink, family and I have been debating ab...
Hello, so I'm bi polar and have a personality disorder and I've been taking seroquel 300mg before bed for 13 months and lithium 900mg for...
I told my p-doc I was still depressed and she suggested that we lower Lamictal instead of increasing Wellbutrin (which she said I was max...
Has anyone had success getting off Geodon? How long does the mental withdrawl last? I've tried unsuccessfully two times. The first tim...
I ran across something on the net about Seroquel. It was another forum that I got the info about Seroquel. On this forum someone was talk...
I was just reading an article on how important workplace support (co-workers and employers) is for someone dealing with bipolar disorder....
My bipolar 1 husband of 12 years left in a rage over a small fight that escalated he had went off his meds and wasn't getting a lot of sl...
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.