Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 10096) questions
I had my Nexplaon replace for the second time in July and haven’t had any brown blood (or old blood) this time until today I didn’t notic...
Vcf film (the one you insert prior to intercourse) expired since November 2018 used March 2018 is there a chance of pregnancy
When I was 14 my mother and step mother decided to have me on birth control, my dad was against it, because I went 5 months without my pe...
Hello ive been on lupin birth control since friday for my heavy bleeding due to menstrual cycle i started period yesterday i take 35 mil ...
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
Me and my girlfriend had an unprotected sex a week ago, on 22th Feb, and then she took postinor 2. this week was supposed to be her perio...
I have been on the pill (femodene ed) for at least five years and have been very careful and meticulous about taking it around the same t...
I had my tubes clamp in 2008 and my son is 11yrs and i was having my regular cycle and then i started dealing with ovarian cyst so in Aug...
Hello! I'd like to ask the more educated people on this topic for an advice because my girlfriend and I had protected sex 48 hours ago fr...
Been in way longer than it should be
I get really bad migraines and my sex drive is extremely low. I also am tired all the time with no energy. But my periods are not heavy a...
I missed the first 4 days of my birth control pill, should I keep taking double pills each day until I catch up with my normal cycle? Or ...
I have been having light bleeding since November 8, along with really bad pelvic pain, blood clots, bloating, fatigue, weakness, and feel...
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex a couple days ago and the Nuva ring slid out. It was actually came out around his penis but I put ...
I vomited 3hrs 15minutes after taking the 4th pill in my packet, i had unprotected sex the night before, my pamphlet says ‘if you vomit w...
My girlfriend has been on a progestin-only BC since July, she tried normal estrogin based ones as well but they do not work well since sh...
Ok so I’m gonna start from the beginning, my first time was on the 6th of October I wasn’t on birth control, we used a condom and he pull...
Hi I just want to ask if you should start the next pack of Diane 35 on your Day 1 of menstrual period or do I need to follow the seven da...
I got my copper IUD inserted around 5 months ago and the first two months everything was fine, except I had heavier periods (to be expect...
I took my pill at 8:30 pm then vomited at 11:45pm, is this considered as a missed pill? Im really worried because i had sex without a con...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.