Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9942) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When I was 17 I started Depo and stayed on it for 2 years. I had no issues back then. Well jump ahead to 28 and I decided to go back on i...
1 answer |
TUBAL LIGATION DONE 7 YEARS AGO DURING C-SECTION, PERIODS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN REGULAR. UNTIL I BECAME IN SEVERE PAIN IN ONE SIDE OF PELVIS ,...
I started cryselle about 3 weeks ago, and for almost that whole time I've had leg pain from my thighs all the way down my calves. The pai...
I received my first Depo Provera shot in November 30th prior to this date I had already gotten my period. It’s now January 18th and I sta...
I started taking Birth control pills 9 days ago and it hasn’t been easy. The first day I was totally fine but after taking my 2nd pill I ...
1 answer |
Hi, For a bit of background I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and was affected emotionally quite badly. I initially decided to take th...
My boyfriend ejaculated inside me last week for the first time since I’ve been on birth control (Lo Loestrin Fe, 1 year/4 months) and I’v...
This post is about my girlfriend. About a year and a half ago she got a IUD. She's 42 and it was not the Mireya one. Seems when I google ...
2 answers |
Usually I insert the ring ontime and take it out on time, 3 weeks on one week off for the period. This time however, I removed it at the ...
20804382 tn?1514835077
I had an abortion on 20th December, 2017....with a gestational period of 7 weeks..and then I had light bleeding post that week...I had un...
My OB prescribed Althea. I'm having irregular menstruation. Since my last period was more of spotting only. She advised the day I took it...
I’ve been on birth control pills for 3 months now. I’ve never had spotting issues before. I had sex 4 days ago and a little over a week a...
I was working and my arm pinched between something, I don’t really remember what happened exactly but I knew it hurt and I was worried ab...
Been taking metronidazol (flagyl) for a few days then had unproductive sex and the next day I toke the plan b pill. Will I get pregnant?
I have had sharp pains for around 2 weeks I have had my mirena around two years and today I have brown -pink blood and since I had my mir...
1. If I took my birth control at 8pm, do I have until 9pm to take it or do I have to take it right on the dot? 2. If I skip the last wee...
Had a tubal 12 years ago and found out the left clip is gone.I am 45 and 3 weeks late. Periods are always regular. Do you think pregnanc...
So to begin with I'm 18 and I have very irregular periods, just putting that out there. I am over weight but all tests done come back say...
So to begin with I'm 18 and I have very irregular periods, just putting that out there. I am over weight but all tests done come back say...
546319 tn?1261639605
ok i just got my implanon in on the 4th of november and my arm hurts really bad...like i cant move my arm to much or it sends sharp pains...
4 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources