Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9959) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi guys! I know you've probably heard a thousand stories similar to this, but I could really just use some advice specific to me:) It wo...
I had unprotected sex 5 days before I ovulate so I took Plan B. I've read that sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days, so should I pu...
On my placebo pill week I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend like I usually do after my period finishes. The next day on Friday which ...
Well I had a period 1 time but spotting happens for a while , I've had painful breast and acne (hormonal ) but nowe I feel insecure to ha...
1 answer |
Hello, I’ve recently got the implant 7 months ago and ever since I’ve been feeling down in the dumps and always sensitive. I’ve been f...
Hi, I have been on NuvaRing for about a year after having trouble with IUDs. I was prescribed to take it the traditional way - i.e. t...
I came of the depo nearly a year ago my periods returned in September and where around every two weeks but now They’ve stopped my last on...
I had the Mirena inserted in September 2012 (I was 22). In September 2017, I couldn't get a replacement due to some insurance issues, so ...
So I've taken my pill Gedarel for 3 months had a 7 day break and I am now on my third day of my new packet. Am I protected from the f...
Hi there, I've been having problems for the past 2 months on my pill. I took the morning after pill back in Nov (see other post) and have...
Hello I’m 26 years old I got off the NuvaRing about 9 months ago and since then my body has been going through a lot of weird things. I w...
I have been taking the combined pill for about a year and recently when I empty my bowels there is sometimes some red blood in the toilet...
4 answers |
4069776 tn?1349521984
Hello, I was on depo provera for 9 years, I had my last shot in Jan 2012 and was suppose to come get my next shot April 2012, My doctor i...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I took my very first shot on 10/10/2017 but I didn’t like it. I had the worst side effects on it, some including anxiety, depression a...
1 answer |
Hi, my girlfriend had nexplanon put into her arm and the doctor told her to use protection until the seventh day. We had unprotected se...
1 answer |
I began taking the pill about 2 months ago, together with metformin, to treat PCOS. I noticed 2-3 weeks after I began the pill that I had...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I have been using this Pharmatex 20mg a benzalkonium chloride based spermicide with great success however the 10 minute wait is a bit of ...
So I've been using the nuvaring for around 5 years now and it's been pretty normal for me. this past cycle when I was supposed to take my...
I have been using the patch for almost 8 months, last week decided to use only two patches to get my period sooner and now one and a half...
1 answer |
Hi there! I am on loestrin. 10 days into my pill packet I missed 2 pills (Sun+Mon night). I then continued taking as normal. I’ve take...
A
A
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources