Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 6 (of 10128) questions
My 17 year old daughter had a Kyleena IUD insertion almost a month ago (12/6/19). She has bleed daily. It's mostly spotting, but yester...
Does being overweight/obese effect how well nexplanon (the implant) works? I’m 330lbs for reference
Hi, I’m currently 5’5 and 345lbs when I got the implant put in I was about 245lb. Clearly I’ve gained weight haha. I’ve had the nexplano...
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and boyfriend also ¬_¬) ...
Hello all, I have been taking Yasminelle for about 10 months now. Back when I started, I took my first pill on a Sunday, cause I hoy m...
I have been on the pill for 2 years... symptoms I had were pretty bad anxiety and gained about 15 pounds over the 2 years. I decided to g...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.