Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 10068) questions
Hi! I missed my birth control pill 2-3 times in 1 week and was also inconsistent with time at least once. How ineffective does it make th...
I've been on Implanon for about 2 1/2 months almost 3 now...For the past week I have been having hot flashes and night sweats alot..I hav...
I am going to Cancun from September 19th to 24th. After I booked the vacation, I realized that my period is starting from 19th. I went to...
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
Hi! I'm a 17 year girl who's looking for some feedback. So I have this zit like thing on my right nipple that hasn't gone away in weeks. ...
After extensive research and obsessive planning, I finally made the decision to get the Nexplanon in 12/2015. I've had extremely irregula...
Good evening! I have been taking Sprintec for the past two months but I'm concern cause in those last two month's I haven't had a period....
My boyfriend ejaculated in me and I have been taking the pill constistently. It’s the next day and it feels weird to lay on my stomach, m...
hi, i hope someone can help me with this issue... I intended to skip my period this week... I used out my active pills for the last pack....
I’ve been taking Lo Loestrin Fe for about 6 months now. I started it last October but switched due to getting my period twice a month. Th...
Hello I have Chiari Malformation type 1 and currently take topomax. I am just trying to do research on which birth control would be best ...
I'm currently on birth control pills (Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) and i'm overweight so i'm planning on taking Hydroxycut Hardc...
I have never had a problem with birth control until recently. After several years of no contraception, I got mirena in october. I had it ...
Hi, I am 27 years old and have started losing a lot of hair. Last summer, I took plan B, then again in the fall. Since then, my hair has ...
I recently had to come off both control due to hypertensive crisis. After being off my birth control, I feel so much better. My sex drive...
On 7/27 my bf and I had sex. I was about to end my period, not quite there yet. Used a condom, pulled out before ejaculation, and I took ...
Me and my girlfriend had sex. She first gave me oral then i put a condom on and we had sex. After i while i took the condom off and she g...
So I had sex 8/6 the condom broke and so about 2 hours I took plain b, Now a week later I have Brown blood With a little pinkish...It's p...
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and boyfriend also ¬_¬) ...
I got my first depo shot in April of 2018, and I always felt as if I was putting on some weight. When I finally weighed myself again for ...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.