Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 10077) questions
I’ve been taking Lo Loestrin Fe for about 6 months now. I started it last October but switched due to getting my period twice a month. Th...
Hello I have Chiari Malformation type 1 and currently take topomax. I am just trying to do research on which birth control would be best ...
I'm currently on birth control pills (Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel) and i'm overweight so i'm planning on taking Hydroxycut Hardc...
I have never had a problem with birth control until recently. After several years of no contraception, I got mirena in october. I had it ...
Hi, I am 27 years old and have started losing a lot of hair. Last summer, I took plan B, then again in the fall. Since then, my hair has ...
I recently had to come off both control due to hypertensive crisis. After being off my birth control, I feel so much better. My sex drive...
On 7/27 my bf and I had sex. I was about to end my period, not quite there yet. Used a condom, pulled out before ejaculation, and I took ...
Me and my girlfriend had sex. She first gave me oral then i put a condom on and we had sex. After i while i took the condom off and she g...
So I had sex 8/6 the condom broke and so about 2 hours I took plain b, Now a week later I have Brown blood With a little pinkish...It's p...
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and boyfriend also ¬_¬) ...
I got my first depo shot in April of 2018, and I always felt as if I was putting on some weight. When I finally weighed myself again for ...
My girlfriend took this pill one time on March 31st. She later received a very heavy period April 12th that lasted for 8 days but no cram...
I ejaculate in my girlfriend about 5 times a week and i'm wondering if she will get pregnant even when she's on the shot if I do that for...
hello. thanks for reading. I've been lo loestrin fe for the past 19 months and everything is going well until.......last pack(i forgot 1 ...
Hi there, 8 days ago I had protected sex with my girlfriend. I orgasmed rather quickly, quickly took my condom off, quickly wiped my p...
i am on nuva ring. I took out nuva ring in june and never got a period so iut another nuva ring in till i got a period. Its now july 19t...
Hi I am a newly wed. I’ve been on the nuva ring for 18 months but married for 7months. We have realized that it has significantly lowered...
Hi I am on sprintec birth control pill and I have been for almost 10 months now. I've never missed a pill and I've always taken it on tim...
Hello, I have been on the Nuva ring for roughly 4 years now and I’m 24. In the last year or so, I’ve been getting more frequent UTI’s...
I have had the mirena for almost a year. I have never had any bleeding or spotting. About 10 days ago I started spotting. Just when I wip...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.