Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9942) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i had protected sex with a condom and i also am on birth control. i take my pill every night around the same time. i had sex on november ...
I am 30 yrs old, a mother of 3; ages 10, 3, and 18 months. Six weeks after the birth of my third child I had a bilateral tubal occlusion...
57 answers | 4 comments |
I've had the iud mirena for about 6 months now, I've been having unprotected sex all last week with my boyfriend since he wants for us to...
so i am 16 and i started on nuvaring about 6 months ago, maybe more. this past month i have been bleeding a large amount while the ring w...
I've been having a consistent pain that started about three weeks ago in my left calf. It started as what felt like a Charley horse, and...
2 answers |
On Sunday, November 19 i began using the nuva ring as a birth control contraseptive. I was using an oral birth control but caused me to e...
I recently stopped taking birth control pills and a day before my period (nov. 6) my head felt heavy so I had associated it with my perio...
I’ve had the Mirena IUD for 2 years now and I haven’t had a period since a month after I got it 2 years ago.. I’ve had on and off bleedin...
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all so I just want to know if any women out there have been on the Marina IUD, and have fallen pregnant. I have been pregnant before ...
1 answer |
Okay, so I am kinda freaking out. I'm 21 Yrs Old and me and my husband have been married going on 3 years. We have two kids, a son age 2 ...
1 answer |
I recently got married and me and my husband decided to have the mirena removed because we want to start a family.. I had the mirena for ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone: Hoping you can help me out. I am a 47 year old female going off of the pill. The last time I tried this I ended up get...
About two weeks ago, I was a few hours late on taking my birth control pill, like 2 hours late. The next day, I started my period that la...
I began taking the pill about 2 months ago, together with metformin, to treat PCOS. I noticed 2-3 weeks after I began the pill that I had...
3 answers | 1 comment |
20795582 tn?1509746016
I've had my paragard iud in for about two or three years. It's always bothered me because sometimes sex hurts and sometimes I feel pain r...
I normally take the pill everyday at 9:30pm however the clocks went back an hour on Sunday it is now Wednesday and I have continued to ta...
Me and my girlfriend had a condom break and she just started her period. She has a regular 28 day menstrual cycle. For this reason, she a...
Hi ladies well i had unprotected sex with my husband on Saturday night and took the morning after pill the next afternoon i had a look at...
415165 tn?1243663947
Ok, so I got my IUD (copper- hormone free) placed in 3 months ago. The first menstrual- hardly any cramping. Just the evening before. A ...
16 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources