Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
41 - 60 (of 9942) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3945899 tn?1414784815
My nexplanon is about to expire next month. I’ve had it for 3 years and it’s been GREAT. I did gain about 20-30 pounds with it so that’s ...
Hi, I'm a female 21yrs old. I'm 5'5 and weigh close to or either 300lbs. I got super drunk one night and made bad decisions and ende...
I have been on Lo Loestrin Fe for 7 months now, and I have semi-regular, light periods. I may have had unprotected intercourse on the 30t...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I had begun to bleed about 4 days before my period was supposed to start, although, I had taken the emergency contraceptiv...
1 answer |
Hello! so I've been on the progesterone only (mini pill) for about 2 years now and am very good about taking it at the exact same time ev...
1 answer |
Dear community or any gynecologist as well Hi my name is sami &This is my first time on yasmin well one will my periods be much shorte...
1 answer |
In February I got the Depo shot. My doctor warned me that I would possibly bleed while on the shot. I did off and on but mostly on so I d...
3 answers |
I got my first Implanon just over 3 years ago and had no problems. Then in July I got my new one and about 3 weeks ago I started spotting...
1 answer |
I haven’t had a period for four months and was having really bad acne breakout. So i went to an obgyn and she told me to take provera for...
I haven’t had a period for four months and was having really bad acne breakout. So i went to an obgyn and she told me to take provera for...
Hello: I am 47 years old and still taking birth control. I also am taking Armour thyroid for my thyroid. Does the birth control pill h...
IUD
I had the IUD place wednesday September 27, since having it placed iv had nothing but GOOD experiences!! i'm very pleased that i decided ...
Dear Sir/Mam, I had sex with my wife and by mistake I ejaculated inside her without using condoms...within 2 hours of this she has...
30 answers |
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex most times. Some d...
118 answers | 2 comments |
So i had my birth control removed on a Friday and its been a week or two in feeling depressed weight gain and wanting cry for no reason. ...
I had unprotected sex (I know it isn't smart and the guy convinced me but still not smart) and the guy told me his pull out game was stro...
I was prescribed NuvaRing on Sept 20th and put it in same day around 12pm. I just had unprotected sex with ejaculation inside last night ...
I have just been prescribed the contraceptive pill Cerazette (mini pill). I was told that I should start taking it after my next period. ...
If I get my depo shot on the very first "available" day (which is 11 weeks) of the 3 period month, how long will it take to go into effec...
I got my nexplanon implant in February and since then it seems to have moved up in my skin. I mean it doesn't seem and feel as deep as wh...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources