Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
41 - 60 (of 10071) questions
Hi, My husband and I took Plan B five days ago, on Monday. Ironically, two days later on Wednesday, I had an overwhelming sensation th...
I have had problems my whole life regarding heavy inconsistent periods. I tried tons of different birth controls from the shot to the min...
I started taking Diane 35 for hormones and since then, have had occassional bleeding when I wipe during bowel movement. Anybody experienc...
I began taking the pill about 2 months ago, together with metformin, to treat PCOS. I noticed 2-3 weeks after I began the pill that I had...
Hello there, I have a little concern just thinked about, a couple of days ago I was with a partner(CSW) that I see often, we started to h...
If you've had unprotected sex and have taken an emergency contraceptive pill within 24 hours of unprotected sex, should you begin taking ...
So my boyfriend and I had sex with the condom on, and he thought he ripped it so he took it out and yeah well what dyou know, it really w...
If you've had unprotected sex and have taken an emergency contraceptive pill within 24 hours of intercourse, should you begin taking my b...
I took Plan B 3 Wks ago and still had intercourse but we used the “pull out” method and now I got brown discharge for 3 days on the time ...
I have had the Mirena for just over a month now. I have heavy bleeding. Today I started passing blood clots. (looks like liver) gross. Is...
I'm on the combined pill currently and took it for a full week on time. However I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend, he withdrew(but ...
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex most times. Some d...
The last time i was sexually active, i was scared that the condom broke so i took plan b within 24 hours. I’ve had two normal periods sin...
I missed 1 pill last week (2nd week of the pack) and I did take 2 the next day however I've been having darn brown/red ever since. Today ...
So me and my boyfriend had sex last night and afterwards I took my pill as usual. However I am staying overnight at a friends house and f...
During intercours I came in one condom, took it off, put another condom on the wrong way then flipped it putting the same condom on the r...
I started taking ovranette 11 days ago on the first day that my period had started and would take it every day at around 10.30pm, a few o...
I am 18 years old and about 3 months ago I had an operation for endometriosis, my ovaries where stuck to my pelvic, they did what they ha...
I had to take plan b twice in one week, wondering if it is normal to experience swollen bleeding gums afterwards? What does this mean, ve...
I just got a shot of depo-provera birth control 3 days ago and my period was supposed to start yesterday and it hasn't. I am sexually act...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.