Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9992) questions
I started taking Birth control pills 9 days ago and it hasn’t been easy. The first day I was totally fine but after taking my 2nd pill I ...
1 answer |
Hi, For a bit of background I had a miscarriage 3 months ago and was affected emotionally quite badly. I initially decided to take th...
My boyfriend ejaculated inside me last week for the first time since I’ve been on birth control (Lo Loestrin Fe, 1 year/4 months) and I’v...
This post is about my girlfriend. About a year and a half ago she got a IUD. She's 42 and it was not the Mireya one. Seems when I google ...
2 answers |
Usually I insert the ring ontime and take it out on time, 3 weeks on one week off for the period. This time however, I removed it at the ...
I had an abortion on 20th December, 2017....with a gestational period of 7 weeks..and then I had light bleeding post that week...I had un...
My OB prescribed Althea. I'm having irregular menstruation. Since my last period was more of spotting only. She advised the day I took it...
I’ve been on birth control pills for 3 months now. I’ve never had spotting issues before. I had sex 4 days ago and a little over a week a...
I was working and my arm pinched between something, I don’t really remember what happened exactly but I knew it hurt and I was worried ab...
Been taking metronidazol (flagyl) for a few days then had unproductive sex and the next day I toke the plan b pill. Will I get pregnant?
I have had sharp pains for around 2 weeks I have had my mirena around two years and today I have brown -pink blood and since I had my mir...
1. If I took my birth control at 8pm, do I have until 9pm to take it or do I have to take it right on the dot? 2. If I skip the last wee...
Had a tubal 12 years ago and found out the left clip is gone.I am 45 and 3 weeks late. Periods are always regular. Do you think pregnanc...
So to begin with I'm 18 and I have very irregular periods, just putting that out there. I am over weight but all tests done come back say...
So to begin with I'm 18 and I have very irregular periods, just putting that out there. I am over weight but all tests done come back say...
ok i just got my implanon in on the 4th of november and my arm hurts really bad...like i cant move my arm to much or it sends sharp pains...
4 answers |
i had protected sex with a condom and i also am on birth control. i take my pill every night around the same time. i had sex on november ...
I am 30 yrs old, a mother of 3; ages 10, 3, and 18 months. Six weeks after the birth of my third child I had a bilateral tubal occlusion...
57 answers | 4 comments |
I've had the iud mirena for about 6 months now, I've been having unprotected sex all last week with my boyfriend since he wants for us to...
so i am 16 and i started on nuvaring about 6 months ago, maybe more. this past month i have been bleeding a large amount while the ring w...
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.32k Members
9.99k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.