Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 10042) questions
I lost my virginity on March 12th which was unprotected sex with only precum plus I’m pretty sure it did not enter inside me. 4 days late...
Me and my gf was having sex and I ejaculated into the condom but we kept having sex is there anyway she could be pregnant if the condom d...
My girlfriend took Postinor2 within 24 hours(Monday) then the second tablet on Tuesday morning on Wednesday we had unprotected sex again,...
Tubal Ligation Clip came off after 10 years. Yes, two years ago, one of my clips came off and lodged in my hip. has any one heared of th...
80 answers | 6 comments |
Safe sex, please help urgently
1 answer |
I usually take Estarylla (0.25, 0.035) pills and it’s going great. The first two months I was very mood swingy but the next two years hav...
If I take a pill on the first day of my active pill (had 7 day break) and have sexual intercourse on that day, is there a risk of becomin...
1 answer |
Have been taking Noriday. Had sex the night before last and forgot to take the pill last night. My period is in 7 days time. Am I pregnan...
I got my mirena inserted in October 3rd, and had normal bleeds each month up until February 13th where since this date I have been bleedi...
I started taking Azurette birth control 3 weeks ago when my period first started and it hasn't stopped ever since. Something doesn't sit ...
I've missed taking some of my birth control pills, then remembered to start taking them again, then I started my period du to the missed ...
2 answers |
Hey guys, so some background information, I am 19, I have the nexplanon implant, and have been having sex with the same guy for a year an...
I had a mini cooper IUD fitted a week ago as emergency contraceptive (yes, made a stupid idiotic mistake!). I know I'm not pregnant now s...
1 answer |
Any insight would help. So I had my birth control that was placed in my arm 2 years ago removed 2 weeks ago today. I was placed on the nu...
1 answer |
Hi, So I took the morning after pill on the 21st of Jan. I didn't get the 'normal' side effects like nausea or anything. However I did ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So, basically, I am in a long-term monogamous relationship and I have been on birth control pill for a couple of years. This month I have...
Hi, I have the nexplanon implant in. This is due out in 8 months. I have been had very rare periods over the last couple of years (these ...
Today during an Implanon removal from my upper arm whilst my doctor was searching for my implant she came across a piece of what looked l...
Hello, my girlfriend had her iud removed last month and we've had intercourse about three times since while wearing a condom every time. ...
1 answer |
I have been put on Modafinil for my sleeping issues and it makes my birth control less effective according to my neurologist and pharmaci...
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
6.36k Members
10k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.