Aa
A
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 10069) questions
I was up at 5 am woke up in so much pain took everything to keep from screaming I ended up peeing on the bed and the side I went to sit o...
I started the nuva ring on the 3rd day of my period so i waited 7 days to have sex. I had sex two days after that week of waiting and eve...
I need serious help. :-) I recently gave birth and during my 6 weeks checkup, I bravely decided I want a merina. This was short lived. I...
I started Diane 35 this month, starting on the first day of my period for my irregular periods. My period this month started out normal t...
Am two days late, had slight cramps with very small brownish discharge on the due day. I have been slight headed too. Its supposed to be ...
A girl i'm seeing has been taking Diane 35 pills for a month now that is supposedly used to control her acne due to her Polycystic Ovaria...
I am using Marvelon 28 for 2 Years now. We were very busy with our new apartment and it sucks that I forgot to take the first pill of my ...
Hi for my last 3 periods i have had light spotting of pink and brown discharge just before my period. I was concerned as i had taken Ella...
I’m 18 years old, I was on the pill Diane 35 for 1.5 Years. Prior to going on the pill I was someone who always experienced a lot of disc...
I read online that if I start the pill on the first day of my period (which I did) then I am immediately protected. I just want to be sure.
I am experiencing breakthrough bleeding on ortho tri cyclen, between days 11 and 14 in my BC pack. The doctor syas it happens and it is o...
I am on the depo injection but I missed it by 3 weeks and I have. Had it now but the thing is my partner ejactulated in me every time we ...
I am on the depo injection but I missed it by 3 weeks and I have. Had it now but the thing is my partner ejactulated in me every time we ...
So this is my first time taking birth control. I took my first pill on the almost end of March and I got my period like literally the nex...
My wife uses the nuvaring. It is the only birth control. That she don't have side affects. However sex is painful I get damage to the he...
For the pass few weeks I have been taking primolut N as a contraceptive. My bf keeps asking me about and told me he hasn't heard of it be...
i have been using depo provera for years. when i came off it to have my first child i think it took 3ish months to get my period and anot...
I had a copper iud put in a little over a year ago after my second child. I experienced the side effects I was told could happen, worse ...
About 2 or so months ago I had unprotected sex that same day I went to my doctor and took a plan b pill she told me because it was a high...
Had sex for the first time, and I'm on no contraceptives. He entered me, pulled out and put on a condom but didn't finish. Could I be pre...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.